Real Commuter Racing

2»

Comments

• Holy thread revival batman, but didn't warrant a thread all of its own. Anyone else doing the RBC V-Series event in Canary Wharf tomorrow night (Thursday 15th Sept)?
    "Mummy Mummy, when will I grow up?"
    "Don't be silly son, you're a bloke, you'll never grow up"
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Holy thread revival batman, but didn't warrant a thread all of its own. Anyone else doing the RBC V-Series event in Canary Wharf tomorrow night (Thursday 15th Sept)?

Not me. I almost did it last year as a ringer for the ultimate winners, but they didn't need me in the end.

Amusing to see my 4 year old post above, back when I was on the way up rather than the way down - for once I exceeded my targets!
  • Oddly enough we have your namesake racing in our company team, I did have to check it wasn't you, could've done with the extra horsepower!
    "Mummy Mummy, when will I grow up?"
    "Don't be silly son, you're a bloke, you'll never grow up"
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Its the first time I've been back on the forum in a few months and this is one of the threads that I see. Random!

How did you guys get on?
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Wrath Rob wrote:
    Its the first time I've been back on the forum in a few months and this is one of the threads that I see. Random!

How did you guys get on?

It's like a time capsule!
    iPete wrote:
    Once this Ironman thing is out of the way and I can retire from running [ever again!] and swimming, I'm out of excuses not to race.

Did Ironman, haven't run or swam competitively since :D , ran out of excuses not to race, won at cat 4 and moved up, now eyeing up cat 2, I'll find excuses for not doing that soon.