DT Swiss 240s hubs

ugo.santalucia
ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,310
edited January 2012 in MTB workshop & tech
Can the MTB version of these hubs be converted to run Campagnolo cassettes with the 240 road conversion kit?

Thanks
left the forum March 2023

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    you are wanting to keep the MTB O.L.D.?

Campagnolo equiped disc braked Cross bike?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse wrote:
    you are wanting to keep the MTB O.L.D.?

Campagnolo equiped disc braked Cross bike?

I have a Genesis Croix de Fer and lots of quality Campagnolo components and as I need new hubs, I was wondering whether I can give it a bit of a makeover and turn it to Campy...
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    not done it but there are a lot of hubs that you can swap out the bodies from road to MTB as you wish....

I bet the shimano bodies have the same part numbers so the road Campa body and kit should do. Could check P/N later.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • nicklouse wrote:
    not done it but there are a lot of hubs that you can swap out the bodies from road to MTB as you wish....

I bet the shimano bodies have the same part numbers so the road Campa body and kit should do. Could check P/N later.

Yes, if you could name a few, that would be great... as I do love DT Swiss, but they are on the expensive side