Forumites vote needed

mrfmilo
mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
edited January 2012 in The hub
Could anyone that likes my picture please vote for it, a 10 ideally :P Third one along with the guy in red trousers and blue hoodie doing a kickflip. You'll need facebook

https://apps.facebook.com/jaseboards/

Thanksverymuch :)

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Nope stupid rubbish thing doesn't work. I was going to look for a hottie and vote for her anyway.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • mrfmilo
    It's abit buggy on chrome, works on IE though. And there are no wimmens :)
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    It says apps.facebook, and for that reason I'm out. Unless I've developed the app myself I generally avoid facebook apps.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • mrfmilo
    Not really sure why it says app as it's not an app, and it's not added to your facebook or anything - but no problem :)
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    mrfmilo wrote:
    Not really sure why it says app as it's not an app, and it's not added to your facebook or anything - but no problem :)

If they tell you it's not an app then it's most likely a virus. check your recent apps and see what permissions this one asks for.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo wrote:

If they tell you it's not an app then it's most likely a virus. check your recent apps and see what permissions this one asks for.

It's a Hawaiian longboard company doing a picture competition to give away a very nice longboard. The 'app' is designed on Podium.co.

Pretty sure it's legit! :)