Tire: schwalbe nobby nic 2.3

IMG_3718.jpg
IMG_3717.jpg
IMG_3713.jpg
IMG_3710.jpg

Comments

• benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Looks nice. How do you find those tyres?
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Team515
    Team515 Posts: 141
    Nice
  • That looks sweet mate ..... I've been hanging my nose over the same frame, let us know how it rides pal :D
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    v nice

have you used the saddle yet ? i used to have a Toupe, and whilst it was comfy on flat trail, it was murder on anything even remotely technical
  • 123oldman
    123oldman Posts: 268
    Sweet looking bike! Quite a bit of bling on that :lol:
  • Mikkola
    Mikkola Posts: 14
    Beautiful!!! Jealous doesn't really cover it!!!
  • J273
    J273 Posts: 382
    Thanks for the comments guys.

To answer a few questions...

@benpinnick - Ive used the hans dampf front now a few times now since fitting a week back and im pretty impressed..Ive only ridden in boggy conditions since fitting and yet to try out in dry loose rocky stuff but so far so good.The back tyres a performance version and tbh is terrible as its a very hard compound thats one thing i need to change once its worn out

@road_donut - Thanks mate....Ive had the bike for over a year now and it is indeed a great bike but to be honest id be better off on your epic which i must say is a fine looking bike, as this overkill for what i use it for :mrgreen:

@DCR00 - The saddle seems ok ..i only really use it with padded shorts though.I did originally have the narrower version which totally didn't agree with my ar*e - I have just bought a Selle italia SLR though to replace it with but yeah it ok.

@123oldman - Thanks fella.... Im surprised to see not a single one of your fleet of bikes posted yet??
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Lol. The Nobby Nic is terrible in any compound in my humble opinion. Loads of people rave about them, I have some Triple compound Evos, but they just don't do it for me. Never quite figured out why as they look like they should work, I just cant find any conditions they really hook up in. The tread is almost identical in pattern to the Conti MK IIs I have, and they are much better in every way. They're on the wife's bike now.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • Thaaaaaaaats lovely!

I've always loved the Enduro!
  • I am so jealous right now.
    Just ride.
  • Every time i see the curves of an enduro i nearly cream myself. Love those things, and yours is no exception.
  • 123oldman
    123oldman Posts: 268
    Cheers for the tip on the dropper :)
  • thepha5e
    thepha5e Posts: 118
    that looks great, what's it like to ride?
    Have you got any pictures of it being ridden?
    Hardcore hardtail:
    viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12830105

And a single speed commuter bike:
    viewtopic.php?t=12787405
  • Biggus86
    Biggus86 Posts: 385
    Thats one good looking ride. Given me an idea on what to get once I get back from afghan, I'm wanting 160mm ride, but havn't really seen anything which stands out to me. Just want an upgrade from my current C'dale Prophet.
    Is that RP2 or RP23? Hows the pro-pedal? I'm sick of bobbing about on my stock float r.
  • stevie_
    stevie_ Posts: 19
    That's a stunning bike. starting to wish i'd bought an enduro instead of my stumpy evo as i enjoy hammering the downs and have the strength to put up with it on the ups, but i'll make the most of it for now!