oldham riders

leevil knievil
leevil knievil Posts: 162
edited January 2012 in MTB rides
Any riders around the oldham/failsworth hollins area.
work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013

Comments

• Graham K
    Graham K Posts: 329
    Chad Vegas here :mrgreen:
  • grant43
    grant43 Posts: 170
    hi mate im in rochdale not too far away go up lee and cragg quarries have you been up there,were do you go???
    keep smiling no matter how much it hurts,commencal ramones 1 loving it lol
  • Do a lot of riding around failsworth and up towards mossley, have ridden lee and cragg a fair few times, have also done llandegla a few times and gisburn just the once but didn't get all the way round daylight defeated me at the time, need to get back up there.

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • Hello mate, Im based in Ashton and ride alot around Saddleworth, Stalybridge, Ogden, etc. I know the trails pretty well
  • Hello mate, Im based in Ashton and ride alot around Saddleworth, Stalybridge, Ogden, etc. I know the trails pretty well
    Not to far away from me that mate, have done the Ogden loop a couple of times first time went up around blackstone edge not been riding long that was fairly tough, not done much around saddleworth only the diggle jiggle not sure where all the trails are around there, although I have been doing the loop around carrbrook and swineshaw res recently a bit off road through the nook and road up to the pike and road to the start of the bridleway it's not bad.

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013