Boardman Pro / Team FS

Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper Posts: 420
edited January 2012 in MTB general
I have been thinking of getting the new Boardman Pro Hardtail, but cant make my mind up between this and the team fs its doing my nutt in.
Does anyone on here have either of the two bikes if so what are your views.
Also i have noticed on the Pro hardtails some come with mounting points on the wishbone part of the seat stays for racks and others dont anyone now for any reasons for this? as id rather the frame not have them.

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Why buy another HT, get a FS
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • I have been thinking of getting the new Boardman Pro Hardtail, but cant make my mind up between this and the team fs its doing my nutt in.
    Also i have noticed on the Pro hardtails some come with mounting points on the wishbone part of the seat stays for racks and others dont anyone now for any reasons for this? as id rather the frame not have them.

I think the spec levels are tailored more towards the commuting group for the lower priced ones,and the higher priced ones are more oriented to MTB. It's best to spend money you don't have when buying a bike, reduces the costs later on down the road.

As far as which bike to go for, i'd recommend the team FS, as bouncy is fun
  • I have been thinking of getting the new Boardman Pro Hardtail, but cant make my mind up between this and the team fs its doing my nutt in.

I think the spec levels are tailored more towards the commuting group for the lower priced ones,and the higher priced ones are more oriented to MTB. It's best to spend money you don't have when buying a bike, reduces the costs later on down the road.

As far as which bike to go for, i'd recommend the team FS, as bouncy is fun

When i was asking about the mounting points, i should have mentioned i have seen some Pro frames with and some Pro frames with out them.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    What difference does it make? If you don't need them don't use them.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools