Pro Cycling mag latest issue..

pottssteve
pottssteve Posts: 4,069
edited January 2012 in The bottom bracket
Hi,

Is the January edition out yet, please? And if so, what's in it, and is it worth the money? I was over in the UK a couple of weeks ago but could only find the review of the year publication. The Mither in Law is coming over this week and I was wondering if it was worth asking her to bring it with her.

Cheers
Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs

Comments

• Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    pottssteve wrote:
    Hi,

Is the January edition out yet, please? And if so, what's in it, and is it worth the money? I was over in the UK a couple of weeks ago but could only find the review of the year publication. The Mither in Law is coming over this week and I was wondering if it was worth asking her to bring it with her.
    What was that thread amount irony, or is a fraudulent slip?

Mither - (north UK) to fuss, pester or annoy someone
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    Gizmodo wrote:
    pottssteve wrote:
    Hi,

Gizmodo,

I'm from Manchester................I know exactly what it means. :D
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • Gizmodo
    Gizmodo Posts: 1,928
    pottssteve wrote:
    Gizmodo wrote:
    pottssteve wrote:
    Hi,

Gizmodo,
    I'm from Manchester................I know exactly what it means. :D
    I didn't know whether it was a spell checker issue or intentional. :D
  • I think the next issue comes out on the 4th.

That reminds me, time to put up the cracking free calendar from last month's issue.