Stem: Superstar Zephir 70mm with Blue Faceplate
Handlebars: Sunline V1 745mm 19mm Rise Blue, cut down to 720mm
Headset: Superstar Integrato Blue
Spacers: Hope Blue
Grips: ODI Troy Lee
Wheels: Sunringle Charger Expert White, Stans tubeless system
Tyres: Maxxis Minon DHF 2.35 60A both ends, setup tubeless
Saddle: SDG Bel Air RL Ti Rails
Seatpost: Nuke Proof Warhead Layback Black 31.6mm (cut down 1.5inches so I can drop the saddle lower
Seat Clamp: Hope QR Blue

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Ummm didn't you already have a ridiculously long thread for this? Not complaining, looks lovely.
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    Is there anything stock left on that?!

Saw your spicy as well btw mate, very nice bike. Something you can properly rag downhill as well ;)
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Angry Bird wrote:
    Ummm didn't you already have a ridiculously long thread for this? Not complaining, looks lovely.
    yeh, just couldn't be bothered with that anymore. Much simpler this way :)
  • ilovedirt wrote:
    Is there anything stock left on that?!

Saw your spicy as well btw mate, very nice bike. Something you can properly rag downhill as well ;)
    errr.... No :lol:

The Spicy is great fun to ride indeed. Rides so nice and feels so much better than the hardtail on the DH track. I've got another Mini DH coming up at the end of Janary so it should be fun on a proper bike. I had to do the last one on the hardtail but I finished respectably none the less
  • ilovedirt
    Ahh nice, where at?
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • The races are at FOD. After that the Gravity Emduro series should start so I'll be doing the whole lot of those. I'm off to the Alps in July too. Uplift weekend in Feb and lots of other stuff going on so a good year for me in 2012 as bikes go. :D

If you're no about my local track, it's Kinver. There's a bit of everything there, freeride, normal runs and a good steep, techy one too. The only bad thing is that they're a bit short.
  • ilovedirt
    Ahh nice one, never been to FOD before, it's on my list though! Out of interest, is it uplifted, and is there a train station close by? You should get yourself to Moelfre, cracking beginner downhill track!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • There is an uplift if you want it but I don't know about the train. Moelfre looks good but it's a long way to go and it's not a place that my riding mates tend to go to so I can't bag a lift there. :(
  • ilovedirt
    Ahh fair play. One to keep in mind if you get the chance though. I love it there!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    Really nice bike, good work.
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • sensi10
    sensi10 Posts: 68
    Hi hope you dont mind me asking I am currently very interested in the fork you have fitted and am proberbly going to buy some , was wondering what you think of it , whats the adjustable travel like does it ever play up ? Have a Fox f120 at the mo and really want more adjustment .
  • I thought I'd update this before it gets split and sold in the next month.

It's been retired from being forced to ride/race DH over a year ago, before I got a FS but it's going back into service for an XC race tomorrow, so it's all good. :)