The Last Friday of The Year Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
working 8-12 then most likely going pub,

home watch football.

that is all.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Working and shops and if the wind is not insufferable then a bike ride.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    'Sup nobbers

At work again, but its friday so i'll be able to cope. If i can i'll pop over to the local woods to meet my normal riding buddies to say hi, but sadly i still cant ride :(
    tried running last night, its not as much fun and now my legs are like lead blocks.

Onwards to cafine and porridge :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning team

just in after a proper rubbish night shift, having a cheeky glass of red, purely medicinal you understand!

Now off to get my feet warm on the mrs, the lucky girl!

laters lovers!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    mornin

work till 7 & then pub - normal friday :)
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    Morning Dufters
    Was going to a mountain hut Wales this morning for the weekend with a close friend to meet up with some other friends. But as she was seriously sexually assaulted yesterday and is in and out of the cop shop I'm not going either.
    Seems it's all just starting to sink in for her too.
    Life changing and worrying because she lives for the outdoors, running, cycling etc and might now shy away from doing stuff outdoors on her own.
    Had better weekends.
    :(((
    Peter
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    DF33 - shit, not good - some scumbags out there. :(
  • VWsurfbum
    :shock:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    DF33 that's horrible, hope she's ok and that she's able to recover from it eventually. I've got a friend who had an incident of that nature, and it's been tough but they're getting through it ok now, it seemed to get worse before it started to get better, but it definitely is getting better and they're much more confident and getting back to the old self now, just takes time and support.

Morning bumders

Cannock for me today, should probably get up and get going shortly.

Laters
  • morning bumders

Today i will mosty be going to my parents and eating there food after work.. that is all :p

End of line...
  • Greetings Maggots,

Off to Leeds today to visit an old friend. May spend the night in the area, but we'll see.
    Other than that not a lot on for today, just hope it doesn't snow at all..
    Wishing you all a very pleasant 2nd last day of this year
  • Benders,

im working 9 till it better be before 530, done FA for the past 2 days and its starting to grate a bit now!

My frame better arrive today too!
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning cock warblers....

Going to clean the bike after yesterdays ride at a freezing blustery deggy...

Inlaws will be arriving at 3pm so a quick clean of the house then food and beers....
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Alright Scuttlers

Am moving more stuff today, have realised I'm going top need.another day on it next weekend too but thats cool, I'd budgeted for that. Good news is that internets will be up and running for when I proper move in next week, so I cam continue to annoy and amuse in equal measure.

Later I shall return to a mostly empty house in wolves for a wankmarathon until my spam javelin glows like my work references

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • mak3m
    mak3m Posts: 1,394
    one more day of *cough* work

then our lass on 3 night shifts on the belt going to need moar wines
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    morning chancers & dancers!

In work until 5, but hey it's friday so I'm off out on the bike at lunch time.

Hopefully I'll finally get some longer hoses for the Avids tomorrow now that a certain on line store relented and admitted they're in the wrong. Plus another on line store delivering a set of wheels that don't have faulty bearings.

Not much planned for the weekend, Tuesday's Duff the Stuffing with the Trogs, but I doubt I'll be out over new year. Can't be bothered paying £25 for a ticket to go somewhere, then have to pay stupid money for drinks with the added :roll: possibility of witnessing or being part of a fight with moronic chav scum.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Mornin losers!

Well, last night was a fail. I went to bed 'early' to try resyncing my body clock. At 2:30 I gave in and started reading a book, which didn't really help, but I think I managed to drop off around 3:30 :( Bugger.

Raymondavalon Where in Leeds are you heading?

Might go for a ride today. Probably won't though as I've turned really lazy, plus, the back of my thigh is giving me a bit of grief.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    afternoon gypos.

just got up, that was a lovely bit of sleep.

still on leave, still enjoying it. Im off out to walk the hounds then i need to get a million of scoff down me.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    hi all,

i rode cwmcarn this morning - my only ride of the christmas period. it bloody killed me, i actually threw up on the climb :shock: :lol: ah well, the descents were worth it 8)

DF33 - i'm sorry to hear that mate, i hope things get better :?
  • VWsurfbum
    i'm that bored i'm looking through This
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    I am knackered.

The recent rain has turned the MX trails from fast, berm filled fun, into a sodden sand and loam mud fest. Plus with all the high winds recently there's f**king great bits of tree all over the place. Dropped over the side of six foot fire break and nearly impaled myself.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?