anyone want to buy my kitchen ??

timmyturbo
timmyturbo Posts: 617
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
ADMIN: if i am not allowed to post this here , then sorry and please remove . cheers TimmyTurbo

http://www.trade-it.co.uk/for-sale-kitc ... impression
Britannia waives the rules

Comments

• forgot to mention they are brand new / ex display . they are solid english oak made by jioners n Bristol . this will fund more bike bits . cheers Tim :D
  • Are you selling your kitchen or the contents of your kitchen? I dont need cupboards and stuff but do need another room, please clarify.
  • There was a thread about fuelling a woodburner on here recently, worth considering?
  • shedhead
    shedhead Posts: 367
    Daft question, but i'll ask, the carcasses are not included i guess ?
    'Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts'.
  • hi all its just door and draw fronts only with handles . if you used all of it which is massive a carcass cost from wickes or B+Q is circa £900 to £1100. if your trade "HOWDENS" will build your carcass's to your spec and deliver pre-assembled cheaper than flat pack !! they are nationwide but stictly trade only . if you dont have granite work tops which this kitchen had , using howdens and a cordless drill your are gonna save over £17,000 on list !!!! you dont get that every day . courier from bristol to john o groats is £125. cheers all