Glasses found at Cannock Chase

Teece
Teece Posts: 138
edited December 2011 in MTB general
Did you lose some glasses on the Monkey Trail today?

Get in touch and I'll post them out to you.

Comments

• I lost some glasses but not on the monkey trail! On a singletrack through the trees near Tackaroo. Maybe they blew over there ;)
    Riding a Merida FLX Carbon Team D Ultralite Nano from Mike at Ace Ultra Cycles, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton 01902 725444
  • That was me!

If you send me your bank details, I will send over the cash for the postage, and also you have been selected to receive the inheritance a late African Banker, who left no persons in his will to receive everything. please send your bank account details over, and I will send you the 150billion USD
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I lost a pair somewhere round the trails, not sure where, took them off, popped them into a jersey pocket, came to get them out before I got into the car and they weren't there.

They're a pair of blue gill racing glasses, without the head strap, quite scratched lenses. If it's them then awesome, if not I guess I'll keep my eye open tomorrow when I go round again.

http://s.wiggle.co.uk/images/gill-racin ... ses-08.jpg
  • Teece
    Teece Posts: 138
    Angry Bird wrote:
    I lost a pair somewhere round the trails, not sure where, took them off, popped them into a jersey pocket, came to get them out before I got into the car and they weren't there.

They're a pair of blue gill racing glasses, without the head strap, quite scratched lenses. If it's them then awesome, if not I guess I'll keep my eye open tomorrow when I go round again.

http://s.wiggle.co.uk/images/gill-racin ... ses-08.jpg

Sorry Angry Bird, not those. Good luck finding them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Arse. Oh well, not the end of the world, they've had a good life.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Did they contain beer ? if so they are mine.
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • I suspect that the owner is more likely to enquire at the visitor centre or bike shop if they want them back, as opposed to registering on a random forum populated by cryptic crazies such as myself. For all we know the visually challenged biker is still out there trying to find them!