edited January 2012 in The Crudcatcher
I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    “We decided to come up with something that is long lasting, something that will last forever and in honour of the our President,” he said.

So the destruction of the Zim's economy and forcing most of the populace into starvation isn't enough? Mugabe (and sorry the Tory Government that shipped £250 million in arms to him) are cockjanglers of the highest order.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • “We decided to come up with something that is long lasting, something that will last forever and in honour of the our President,” he said.

So the destruction of the Zim's economy and forcing most of the populace into starvation isn't enough? Mugabe (and sorry the Tory Government that shipped £250 million in arms to him) are cockjanglers of the highest order.

Ah, it's not racism when Africans kill one another. That's why I never give any money towards any charities that support Africa. We don't "extend the life" of those children, we prolong their deaths, because as soon as they hit 16 years old [from experience some are as young as 12 when serving], they're conscripted, crudely trained and sent off to democratically educate the ruling party's opponents and fight in tribal wars that have reigned for centuries.

After serving in three African civil wars, two as a serving soldier and my 3rd stint as an advisor, all I can say is "let them sort each other out" because the West loves a despot Marxist dictator who will buy millions of dollars of weapons to keep the minority tribe in power while the majority live in poverty and starve.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    After serving in three African civil wars, two as a serving soldier and my 3rd stint as an advisor.
    Pah! I used to play Kiss chase at school, i know how hard conflict can get! :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    After serving in three African civil wars, two as a serving soldier and my 3rd stint as an advisor.
    Pah! I used to play Kiss chase at school, i know how hard conflict can get! :wink:

The boys give you a hard time did they?
  • VWsurfbum
    matthew h wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

The boys give you a hard time did they?
    :lol: Hey when your this good lookin everyone wants a go :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:

Pah, MTFU and join the army! More importantly being involved in regional conflicts shows just how much the [so called] free press lies about things.
  • VWsurfbum
    Oh i believe you, i was involved (on the right side) in all the london riots, its amazing what is and and whats not reported! shocking.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    Pah, MTFU and join the army! More importantly being involved in regional conflicts shows just how much the [so called] free press lies about things.
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Oh i believe you, i was involved (on the right side) in all the london riots, its amazing what is and and whats not reported! shocking.

political propaganda,, eh,, to send troops off into pointless wars, to keep certain ????? countires/country in oil...

like mulder and scully used to say the truth is out there..
  • VWsurfbum
    I heard a joke the other day about oil being found in antartica, The Americans have anonced they will do everything in their power to overthrow the evil Emperor Penguins and their hold on the region!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    penguins with W,M,DS :?: :?: :?: :?: or hijacker penguins can they fly planes.. :?: :?:

maybe the excuse could be it's the penguins that are causing the icecaps to melt. :roll: :lol::lol::lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    You thought they'd got him?
    happyfeet_terrorist.jpg
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • VWsurfbum
    :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    delcol wrote:
    penguins with W,M,DS :?: :?: :?: :?: or hijacker penguins can they fly planes.. :?: :?:

Hey, we've all seen 'Madagascar'. Them f*****rs are organised, I tells ya. Organised! :shock:

They're a credible threat, mark my words. You'll be sorry when the slipery little avian b*****ds rise up to crush the higher mammals 'neath their little webbed feet.

Watching you, Pingu. :evil:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.