Morning Cruddites.

Today is made of fail. Kettle is broken. No bacon and back to work. That is all

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Morning Cruddites.

Today is made of fail. No bacon and back to work. That is all

+1

Though........... at llandegla tonight, if I can stay awake - great night at friends last night, but 2am finish & 6am alarms are not friends.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

No bacon here either. I blame wiggle. I'm having to make do with cereal :cry:

Bikes this morning, and possibly this afternoon too, alternatively uni work this afternoon... know which I'll probably end up doing :lol:

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

gf is back in work today, but i'm off til next week. so me and my boy have got a lads day today, i think we'll go to cwmcarn to watch teh downhillers and take some pics :D

BTW: did we ever start the forum awards this year?
  • Morning all, installing a new copy of Microsoft on one of the computers, and later on it is off to the mother in laws to take care of the hound. Will be a relaxing day, minus the 2 hour walk he needs to keep himself fit!

Enjoy your day.
  • Morning homos.

Got to go into work today to sort some stuff out. Should be able to leave early though, and not back in again for a week, so it's all good really.

Also got to go back into town to return some trousers bought in the sale yesterday. I did the manly thing and bought them without trying them on. Sadly, I failed to take into account the weight I've put on since being off the bike. Depressing!

Laters fuckstiks!
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Out for a ride in the Peaks

A little up
    A lot of boulders to cross
    A few miles long downhill ride to a cafe
    A couple of hours to do it in
    A couple of mates to do it with
    Perfect
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Morning Peeps,

Back in the office today ug :( but grabbed a Sausage n Egg mcmuffin meal on my way in so some grease to help has been consumed :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    welshkev wrote:
    BTW: did we ever start the forum awards this year?
    Not that I've seen Kev.

Later this morning we're headed out of town (Wiltshire/Dorset border) for some peace and escape from this Christmas malarky for a few days. No interweb access apart from the Blackberry which is crap so I will have to imagine some red heads for a few days :-) and not taking the bike. Ho hum. At least we get to try out some good country pub grub & beer.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers

Back at emergency dentists after a night of agony, the baby jebus hates me, especially as I'm moving house today.syl this means mrs g has gone to get the keys and I get to loiter and load the van later
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning jizzers and jizz moppers
    Back at work after 4 rather enjoyable days off and can see it being a long day. A couple of good rolls and bacon should help mind you
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • How do,

It seems DD wasnt the only person to get engaged over Xmas. Best mate proposed to the shedevil hes been shacked up with, I now have to think of a reason not to go to the wedding.

In other news, I'm back at work, doing sweet FA. And my frame and fork hasnt arrived. meh
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning nut scratchers,

I've been up a couple of hours and thought I felt a little off and found out I was really i'll when I went for a run and struggled to breath then hurled my internals up, therefore the rest of the day will be spent wrapped up in a blanket on the sofa being force fed chicken soup and lemsip with plenty of other drugs.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Gazlar
    Well thats that sorted, tooth out, feet up for a bit, get moving about 1
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Tom Howard wrote:
    How do,

It seems DD wasnt the only person to get engaged over Xmas. Best mate proposed to the shedevil hes been shacked up with, I now have to think of a reason not to go to the wedding.

In other news, I'm back at work, doing sweet FA. And my frame and fork hasnt arrived. meh

Think you have issues, I live with one of my best mates, and he has moved his She devil in :( it's like living is a msall portion of hell :(
  • Have been sorely tempted hehe :p
  • Gazlar
    edited December 2011
    Have been sorely tempted hehe :p

Or how about violent rape

That way he'll feel dirty like Gary Lucy and not be able to have sex, she'll get fed up with this, especially if she's a Newport girl and fark off after a man who hasnt had his patio doors ripped out
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Richie63 wrote:
    A couple of hours to do it in
    A couple of mates to do it with
    Perfect
    I hope your mates are female :shock:

Afternoon.
    I had curry then lots of ales last night. My head is spinning, but I'm surviving I think.

My ar$e sounds like it's blowing bubbles down a straw into milkshake though. It's making me laugh whenever I fart :lol:

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    bah humbug and all that crap. Supervisor was in a mood this morning, cos I was supposed to be in for 8, but didn't turn up until 10.

Work is going at a reasonable pace.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Tom Howard wrote:
    How do,

Think you have issues, I live with one of my best mates, and he has moved his She devil in :( it's like living is a msall portion of hell :(

We did live together, she was round 6 days a week, and they loved to play house, so i was treated like the naughty teenage son (im 26) in my own home till they eventually decided to move out, meaning i had to move out too as i couldnt afford the rent on my own :( none of this is helped by the fact she is easily the most scheming, vindictive, malicious and genuinley objectionable oxygen thief ive ever had the displeasure of meeting. She aint no looker either.... (i genuinely tried to get on with her but just couldn't!) The sooner she gets a debilitating and painful disease the better.

anyway enough hate, why hasnt my frame and fork arrived yet?!?
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Afternoon,

Out on the bike after I finally sorted the brakes out!!

WIN
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ello
    Christmas was win, MrF made me cry with a couple of presents coz they were perfect.. ahhhh.
    Last night I thought about getting the bike out today, but here I am still in my PJ's looking at snowboards and other such guff.
    Maybe I'll ride my bike tomorrow... maybe. No fun going on my own any more, and I don't like it when it's windy, blows my hair the wrong way.
    The rest of the day will consist of tidying up, and studying most probably. Got a lot of catching up to do...
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    'ello
    Christmas was win, MrF made me cry with a couple of presents .. ahhhh.

Kicked the back doors in did he?
    Pearl Necklace?
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ello
    Christmas was win, MrF made me cry with a couple of presents .. ahhhh.

Kicked the back doors in did he?
    Pearl Necklace?

Or did he have to fight you off with mace? that always makes the eyes water
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning was win, very slippy at times, quite muddy and lots of fun. Afternoon will be lazy. Will clean and service bike tomorrow maybe, it developed an abnormal noise for a while but it seemed to go, should probably investigate before thrashing it about again.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Did manage to get the ride in couple of pics
    P1000320.jpg

P1000311.jpg

and one of me!
    P1000337.jpg
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • BIoody hell! it's an Orange 5, being ridden instead of siting on the top of a BMW in a carpark. No wonder you took a photo.
    Did it crack? they all crack you know. I read it on here.
    :lol:
    *runs away*
  • Loving the look of abject terror on the 5 riders face, probably cos it's about to crack...
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    mmmmmm a lovely 5

been doing stuff and am now on the booze again, bring it on!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er