Redhead of the year 2011 part 1

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
If she's not on the list, then no-one posted a pic of her in 2011, simples.

Was also limited to 10 poll options (I'm sure a mod/admin could adjust this :roll: )

I made a vague attempt to choose one redhead per page.

If you're too lazy,to go through 48 pages here's a clicky link to most if not all the redheads (Yes I did actually spend 2+ hours whilst watching a film :roll: )

I've no idea about the bikes in the search results :|

Oh and you can vote not once, not twice, but thrice

1. Wrenna Monet
wrennamonet_mytouch_primero_2.png
2. Cat Trentham
4558485384_408x610.jpg
SaucyRedhead.jpg
4. Anneliese van der Pol
1845686_f520.jpg
phap8959.jpg
fef19047.jpg
7. Hannah
317422_258706174172415_258705200839179_758735_1049652828_n.jpg
8. Dr Alice Roberts
dr-alice-roberts-466x275.jpg
cute-redheads-gallery-13.jpg
10. other nominee

cute-redhead.jpg
071202-ULYA-VORONIN-148-6159.jpg
fanny Francois
fanny3.jpg
Tori Amos
Tori%20Amos.jpg
48900478.jpg

natural_red_4.jpg
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    I would crawl over broken glass for a good go on Number 9, though I'd like to see her in number 5's outfit :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing Posts: 4,373
    edited December 2011
    Where the hell is Nicole Kidman on the list? Numb nuts. There's got to be some famous flaming flange on the poll.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Number 4 would get my pole.

Number 6 has an un natural amount of photoshopping around the inner thighs and pudding area.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I would crawl over broken glass for a good go on Number 9, though I'd like to see her in number 5's outfit :twisted:

Personal opinion is that number 9s tit gap is too wide. I prefer a close fitting cleavage.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • projectsome
    FocusZing wrote:
    Where the hell is Nicole Kidman on the list? Numb nuts. There's got to be some famous flaming flange on the poll.

Has anyone posted a pic of her this year in the redhead of the day thread? prior to this poll being created :roll:

I suspect she's at home or at work...
  • id like to know where karen gillian (dr whos apprentice) is?
    road- Trek 1000
    XC trail anthem X4
    school and shops- orange P7 single speed
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    james-m-h wrote:
    id like to know where karen gillian (dr whos apprentice) is?
    in a ditch, with her head pointing backwards
  • i dont understand
    road- Trek 1000
    XC trail anthem X4
    school and shops- orange P7 single speed
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Personal opinion is that number 9s tit gap is too wide. I prefer a close fitting cleavage.
    Nothing a better bra couldn't fix. Although personally I like a pair that I can fit my kn0b in between.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Number 6 has an un natural amount of photoshopping around the inner thighs and pudding area.

i hope your right otherwise she has the widest box i have ever seen! (and that isn't a good thing)
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Kaise wrote:

i hope your right otherwise she has the widest box i have ever seen! (and that isn't a good thing)

Why? I've had many a happy night goggling at a 14 inch bush
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    serious.......the bigger the box the smaller my wiener looks, its bad enough having big hands!
  • Stevo_666
    Kaise wrote:
    Me too, otherwise I'd have to nail a plank to my ar$e to stop myself falling in.
  • I've gone for #6 in the hope that it's not a taped up wang between "her" legs there.

Going by that pic, taking her undies off would be a little like playing russian roulette
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Forget redheads, how good is miranda hart looking on big fat quiz of the year? I'd mount that like a picasso
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    #3 looks very much like someone I used to work with. Shame she was a veggie really, didn't eat bacon and not keen on having sausage in her mouth either.
  • I vote all, they can now come visit me.
  • projectsome
    Ransaka wrote:
    #3 looks very much like someone I used to work with. Shame she was a veggie really, didn't eat bacon and not keen on having sausage in her mouth either.

It's not eating if she doesn't swallow it....
  • Ransaka wrote:

It's not eating if she doesn't swallow it....

Not that it matters either way if she's asleep....... or tied up.............. or has her head on backwards.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Number 10 for me...Alex Sim-Wise....lads mag favorite, likes a drink, has a few tats and has nipples like JCB wheel nuts....she also keeps her sausage wallet nicely trimmed.
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Come on number 3. :cry:
  • Briggo wrote:
    I would if it weren't for the restraining order!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • IhateDNS
    IhateDNS Posts: 380
    Not to much meat on them body!
    Best looking Redhead News reader Sarah Jane Mee
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work!
  • Stevo 666 wrote:

Was a toss up between 5 & 9 but 5 wont because of that outfit
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • projectsome
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Was a toss up between 5 & 9 but 5 wont because of that outfit

You could have voted for both :roll:

I should think about voting soon, not that it matters by the looks of things
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Briggo wrote:

I've tried, twice, but sperm can't get through a sash window.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.