happy tuesday-spam anyone?

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
morning crudites,

this spam n0bhead is back, happy days

taking a hot tub from the country pile to the city residence today, gonna be fun as its all but falling apart!

will be on the A1 if anyone sees us give us a toot

onwards to bacons

love and stuff
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

Today has started strange as I have been playing Lego with the kids, with the youngest in a buzz light year outfit.

The plan is to go to a national trust type thing and back in time to get to a mates for dinner. The issue being I am working tomorrow so not a 100% ale night :(
  • Morning Homos.

The wifes plan today was to go and spend the day shopping in the sales, dragging me and the kids with her.

My plan was to veg out in front of the TV shopping for bike stuff online.

The kids have woken up feeling full of cold, which is tipping the scaled slightly in my favour. On the upside, I may well not have to go shopping. On the downside, I'll be left in the house with 2 kids who have a cold or man-flu or worms or something.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    fuck knows how, but the ribs are killing me! today will be spent in bed watching films.

maybe i'll buy a pair of ugg boots
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning,

I'm going to get a bit of peace and quiet today as the wife, her sister and her friend are off the Milton Keynes shopping for the day. I'm going for a run in a bit and then playing some CoD MW3 to pass the time and catching up on some work before I go back in in Jan.

I might also buy a pair of Ugg boots as well as a fake pandora bracelet and a bleach blonde wig (with brown roots), I just need to buy some saggy sweat pants and get a screaming toddler to make my new year fancy dress as a chav single mum complete.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    Morning all

Today will be spent going to shops with Wife and Son, some online shopping for some new bike shoes, red wine and MW3
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Morning all! I think I might get drunk today.

And buy some Ugg boots.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Today I have mostly been at work. I am not doing any work but someone has to be here just on the off chance the phone rings. The sun is shining and I am well pissed off. :(
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Morning Cruds,

I've been out for supplies and later will pack stuff for going away to the countryside tomorrow for some peace 'n' quiet and boring stuff like that. Thinking about hassling the lazy mongs who can't decide about a skiing holiday as I badly want to get one sorted !

As for the spam, if IP bans don't work let's find Mr. Spammercnut's home address so we can organise a Crud visit so his neck can be repositioned and he can be taken to a suitable ditch?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning,
    working again today, so far i slept in, had coffees and brekki then washed and polished the car all whilst earning double time. going to pop round shops in a sec then visit the outlaws all whilst earning double :)

wish i had a proper bike working :( but may take the junkyard dog to the pump track tomorrow while at work :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Afternoon!
    I've only been up an hour :D Seriously, I haven't slept this well in years! Not sure why, maybe my life is in 'a good place' HA.
    No plans for the day, but this evening I'm meeting with some old school friends for our annual curry club. Where we eat curry, then get drunk :D

Anywho, laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    New xbox today me thinks, old one is taking farking ages to read any discs.

I've been sleeping lots the past couple of days, memory foam mattress ftw!
  • A belated greetings to you all, Maggots..

Today I will be popping over to town to get some odds and ends, but then the rest of the day will be spent lounging around doing nothing of importance. Perhaps watch a couple of movies.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon

Boxing the last of my shoot up, move tommorrow, not lookibg forward to the logistics
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Hello all,

Not morning by any means any more, but barely had time to sit down and think today. Lots of things needed to be done, buying wood for the furnace to keep us warm, buying bike parts to keep me warm, mounting bike parts then numerous other doo dads have been achieved. Got a nice meal in the oven now, and just relaxing is the order of the evening.

Enjoy your night everyone!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Gah! Belmers!

Workmeh tomorrow.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Evening bumders!

Been a mediocre day following a poor-average christmas. There's always one relative who's a nuisance. This year we had 3, door slamming, yelling, tears, hyperchondriacs, talk of people becoming lesbians :shock: and people acting like children were all the rage... and I've got 2 more weeks of it to look forward to until people go back to other countries and I can finally get back to uni.

Fortunately I have bike related plans for virtually everyday up until that point which will keep me out the way.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I didnt do any work at work today:)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    just fucked the olive on my new sly brakes while shortening the hose

fark my life
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    Kaise wrote:
    just farked the olive on my new sly brakes while shortening the hose

fark my life
    seriously!! you shouldn't be allowed near bikes
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    mate tell me about it........

momentary lapse in concentration caused by the tesco food delivery, so annoying, but the lbs have spares so its no real bother, it will be sorted tomorrow!

the most annoying part is a i can rebuild a V6 engine and i can wire a rolls royce engine but atm anything bike related turns to sh!te!