Boxing day, do it all again thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,870
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Today is rehydrate, then read some boring articles whilst trying not to watch Pinocchio with the kids. All whilst giving the current wife a lie in due to excess yesterday.

When she gets up I think a run is in order, then a family walk and then round to my parents for Christmas day part 2. At least we can stagger back from there, so no driving :)

Laters

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Fecktards,
    Had a really good day yesterday, which was odd as it was christmas?
    Today im "at work" on my sofa with the dog waiting for the family to wake up, been out since 05:30 but now starting to flag a bit and the mixture of beer and redwine is catching up with me.
    Today shall be dodging any work and trying to fit in a visit to my brother.
    Onwards to bacons and coffees!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Vwsurfbum - family still asleep! Mine kids had their longest sleep in ever today & it was 7.40
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,501
    Morning Monkey Spankers,

Today we're off to visit the wife's older brother who's gone into hospital for a triple heart bypass op this week :shock: Luckily it didn't put me off stuffing my face and drinking yesterday...but makes me feel like I should get out on the bike again soon otherwise I'll be larding it up a bit.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    Morning spunkchuckers..

Feel like shite eaten and drank way to much...little breakfast and a turkey curry laters....
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    trying to decide if I want something for the bike or xbox. I do need a new pump but don't know if i want additional items.

need to clean the bike (bah humbug)

probably won't leave house, stay in and watch films
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Fancy a ride today

Waiting for missus to get out of shower
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Morning all!

I've had a fantastic sleep :D I stayed up watching Watchmen (not sure what I think about that film) and wanted to stay up to watch Garden State, however the alcohol and food took it's toil and to bed I went at 2. Just woken up, no hangover! Feel goooood.
    Another day of films I think, though I wish I'd brought the bike with me as I wouldn't mind burning off a bit of Christmas Dinner :lol:

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello gypos.

wife is still up north, i havent left the house for 2 days and am thinking i should get to the gym and work off some of the ham i have been eating.
  • Ransaka
    Ransaka Posts: 474
    Hola,

Off to see the missus' mum since it's her birthday today. More huge plates of food. Gonna have to put an extra 50psi in my shock in the new year to compensate for the vast oceans of food. Hard life innit?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

An excellent last christmas in Wolverhampton was had yesterday at Moomaa and Moopa's yesterday, even with my brother spending all evening hiring on Mrs G's sister, I've taught him well.

Today my toothache is like an unpaid hooker, gone down but still lingering and nagging.

Work later for a few hours, just to sit around in case of frost, bonus
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    off into town to watch some film, then on to a pals to raid his wine, mrs 13 gets to drive.......win!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Gazlar
    bg13 wrote:
    off into town to watch some film, then on to a pals to raid his wine, mrs 13 gets to drive.......win!

Woah, your mrs is 13? Shes not Jay's big sister is her?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • work off some of the ham i have been eating.

Is that a euphemism?

Afternoon homos.

Had a splendid lay in this morning, didn't get up until gone 11am.

Just had 2 beef butties and a cup of tea. Now to veg out for the rest of the day and watch crap TV with the kids.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    A long day at work, being constanly disturbed by my arse falling out. Got some '100% pain' chili sauce for Christmas, had some on my fish fingers last night, nearly melted my face. Woke up at 6am with severe arse burn. Not a good day.

EDIT: this is the horriblebastard

31IMoiEtqsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Hey ratfans!

Still alive after yesterday, 3 bottles of wine and enough food for half an orphanage. Work stress meant I was a bit of a Cnut at the end though but have Appologised and been forgiven.

Woke up ok, walked the terrierist, bikes and swings with the kids, 2 hours on the rollers. Now on the wine again. Epic bubble and squeak later.

Resisted the 456 carbon frame and bought a dirty disco instead :)
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    ste_t wrote:
    A long day at work, being constanly disturbed by my ars* falling out. Got some '100% pain' chili sauce for Christmas, had some on my fish fingers last night, nearly melted my face. Woke up at 6am with severe ars* burn. Not a good day.

Well this heart stopping stuff was my present yesterday. Trying it on some cheese and biscuits later

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/chilli_sauce_reviews.htm
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    ste_t wrote:
    A long day at work, being constanly disturbed by my ars* falling out. Got some '100% pain' chili sauce for Christmas, had some on my fish fingers last night, nearly melted my face. Woke up at 6am with severe ars* burn. Not a good day.

Well this heart stopping stuff was my present yesterday. Trying it on some cheese and biscuits later

http://www.chileseeds.co.uk/chilli_sauce_reviews.htm

Any good? Got a bit of abuse from one of the lads at work, so went out to the shop over the road and bought one of these bad boys;

Blairs_mega_death_coffin_sauce.gif

Aparently its 550,000 scovilles. Very hot, but not as flavoursome as the 100% pain, which is actually damn tasty before it blows your face off.
  • Did Christmas day in Brizzle, had a great day with a good friend and his kin, was fed very well and I ate like a pig coming down from a two week long amphetamine trip
    I am so full I still haven't eaten today but that will change later when I nip to the kebab shop for something to graze

Nothing wrong with Chilli sauces, the hotter the better, have quite a collection myself
  • Stevo_666
    ste_t wrote:

I've got some of that in my fridge - evil stuff, it's over 10 years old and still OK to use, which tells you how bleedin' strong it is :-D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    hello all,

i had a great christmas, first one where me and the misus cooked and the family came to us - went well :D

but i've somehow managed to pick up a stomach bug and have spent all day today throwing up and shitting, not good :cry:
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    first one where me and the misus cooked...

... but i've somehow managed to pick up a stomach bug and have spent all day today throwing up and ********

Any connection Kev? :-)

TBH probably that novovirus thing, seems to have spread like wildfire.
  • DF33
    DF33 Posts: 732
    31IMoiEtqsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg[/quote]

The clue is on the label, Ste.
    Peter
  • Gazlar
    evening, sat at work on frost protection duties, the only problem is the only way to frost protect an electric train is to put the pantograph up and the power is off in the overheads so i can't do that. Thios means that i am getting paid a ridiculous amount of money plus a day off next wee to sit her and knock one out
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp