It's Fooking Christmas!! Morning™ 2011 thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Merry Fooking christmas,

In several hours I shall be out on the bike (coldness permitting)
stuffing face with massive breakfast
then off up my nan's with about 30+ family members partaking in drinking, eating, dancing, and all things christmasy
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Merry Fooking christmas,

In several hours I shall be out on the bike (coldness permitting)
    stuffing face with massive breakfast
    then off up my nan's with about 30+ family members partaking in drinking, eating, dancing, and all things christmasy

FAIL On two counts one check the time stamp it was still xmas eve! Two normal failure rules on starting morning threads!

Happy 366 days till we have to do this shoot again....
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    edited December 2011
    1. screw the time stamp, it's wrong :p
    2. I've been asleep.
    habits-noel-femme-sexy.jpg
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    a fail that bad is banstick worthy!! :P

merry crimbo peeps, have a festive day and hope we all rejoin reality abit merrier :lol:

edit: ok the woman makes it all ok :lol:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    in the forum awards of the year, this will be "biggest thread fail" as you posted it yesterday.

also, i wondered who the webbo would be that tried to get a christmas morning thread started at midnight.
  • addivllangirb
    addivllangirb Posts: 322
    edited December 2011
    1. screw the time stamp, it's wrong :p
    2. I've been asleep.

FAIL again no redhead!

EDIT: changed the picture and still no certain redhead!
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Yeah a fail, but belying the notion that I'm a stickler for the rules, I'm more than happy to let it slide on christmas

Merry xmas and all that shizz, and feck it, I'm off into the other room to post up the last, bonus track day of crudmas
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Merry Failsome ProjectNone :¬)
    Yes, 60 seconds can be a lifetime :¬)

Merry Christmas Crudders. I got a FaceTime call at 23h30, my son, it's Christmas as they're two hours ahead.
    Off to Brizzle in the morning to spend the day with friends, feel guilty about the cat though, so I'll fill his bowl with [cat] treats

Wishing you and your loved ones a magical day...

I bet Jay12 stayed awake all night to see if Santa came down the chimney :)
    Well he can play with his Transformers Bumblebee now
  • sheepsteeth
    "transformers bumblebee" is that what the rest of us call a penis?
  • Indeed, compliments of the season to all. Guessing we've all done something to get us on the naughty list so enjoy your lumps of coal in a bit!

My itineray for tomorrow (today) is ridiculous, it's timed to the minute, so how I'll stick to it as I get progressively wasted ive no idea!

Have fun kids!
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Happy christmas bawbags!
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Morning and merry christmas, just got in after a decent night out pevering on all the lovey ladies that only seem to turn out around christmas, needless to say the bank is pretty full and a withdrawl may be made in the next few hours
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    I'm eating cheese and biscuits, I just got engaged, I has new wheels on the drive, I has a vodka turbo on the go...

Merry Christmas One And All!!!!

Love n Hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Merry Christmas! I'm stuck at work till 3pm which is a ball ache. But after that it's beers, beers and more beers
    Riding: Ghost SE 6000 (2011) DMR V8 pedals all other things standard
  • Morning all,

as we celebrate XMAS here on the 24th, today will be pure relaxation, and an attempt to rid myself of the chronic hangovers from the past 2 days. Lots of beer and champers was consumed last night. Will probably venture to the man hut later to finish tinkering with the bike from all the things I got yesterday!

Merry XMAS everyone!
  • Merry xmas fudge packers. :mrgreen:
    Never argue with an idiot, he'll only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    It's drinking o'clock. Yay.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ho ho ho, merry christmas crudders.

brekky done, pressies open, choccies getting smashed, booze later as feeling the champers from last night still!

hope you were all good girls and boys and got well spoilt

Dieseldog congrats.

xxx
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Merry christmas homos.

Spent the morning opening prezzies with the kids and the missus, plan on spending the afternoon eating my own weight in Cow, Pig and bird, then spending the evening getting drunk off my ass and pigging out on chocolate.
    Epic to the Win!

To top off an already awesome crimbo, I won a tenner on the lotto last night with the first ticket I've bought in over a year.

Congrats to DD.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Merry Christmas

Off to church you bunch of heathens!:)

Done the prezzie bit and now compiling the answers to the quiz ugh maths at this time of the day ain't good.

Excellent news DD

of to find the Gazlers posting
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • sheepsteeth
    DIESELDOG wrote:
    I just got engaged,

you are dead to me.
  • Merry crispmouse to all you jizz moppers ot there
    Attention all planets of the Solar Federation - We have assumed control.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    longest sleep in over 2 years!

lots of loevely food to be consumed today including a mountain of chocolates and sweets.

merry christmas everyone!

congrats DD!

edit: does anyone else have stupidly warm weather for the end of december? it's 13degrees here!
  • Merry Christmas folk.

Congrats DD

Still doesn't feel like Christmas here
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Richie63 wrote:

of to find the Gazlers posting

I'll give you a Gazlar posting in a minute
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,495
    Afternoon Festive Retards,

I claim my £5 for being sad and posting on here on Xmas day. Got the bike ride late afternoon yesterday, so now that the turkey is in the oven for a 5.30 slap up, wifey is doing the veg and junior is watching a DVD I can make inroads into the whisky and wine :-)

Jay - yep it's a bit warm here for Christmas day, haven't even got the central heating on!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Merry Christmas you smegg munchers!

I've had a damn good meal munched and devoured. Gotta love a but of stuffing ;) Got some good presents, including a load of stick on moustaches haha awesome.

Congratulations DD Diesel Dog! Though it's a shame in other ways ;)

Anywho's, what's a 'respectable' time to start drinking? I have whiskey stones in the freezer ready for later, and crabbies in the fridge ready for whenever!

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,495
    Anywho's, what's a 'respectable' time to start drinking? I have whiskey stones in the freezer ready for later, and crabbies in the fridge ready for whenever!
    Should have started by now - stop being a big girls blouse and get the booze out.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Hahaha fair play. I've been drinking wine slowly for a while, think it's time for some crabbies 8)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • switched from crabbies to stones this year (because tesco was out of crabbies).

Stones is nice, but it smells like cola bottles and lacks on the gingerness compared to crabbies.

Also tried some Stella Cidre for the first time last night, that's not too bad, but again, not as nice as magners.

Later will be sothern comfort and baileys (not in the same glass...probably).
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Merry Christmas Freaks!
    Busy with family stuffs today. :D
    Lots of nice pressies.
    Off to eat more food...