Yet another 12 days

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Twelve Days Of Christmas

14th December

Dearest Darling John,

I went to the door today and the postman delivered a Partridge in a pear tree. What a delightful romantic gift. Thank you my darling for the lovely thought.

With deep affection,

You're ever loving Agnes.

15th December

My Dearest Darling John,

Today the postman brought your very sweet gift of two turtledoves. I am delighted, they are adorable.

All my love,

Agnes

16th December

Dearest Darling John,

Oh how extravagant you really are. I must protest, I don't deserve such generosity, three French hens, I insist you are too kind.

You're loving Agnes

17th December

Dear John

What can I say? Four beautiful calling birds arrived with the Postman this morning. Your kindness really is too much.

Love Agnes

18th December

My Dear John

What a surprise, today the postman delivered five golden rings. One for every finger. You really are an impossible boy, but I love you.

Frankly all the birds are beginning to squawk and get on my nerves.

Love

Agnes.

19th December

Dear John

When I opened the door this morning, there were actually six bloody great geese - laying eggs all over the front step. What on earth do you think I can do with them all? The neighbors are beginning to complain about the smell, and I can't sleep because of the noise! Please stop.

Cordially yours,

Agnes

20th December

What is it with you and these f***ing birds? Now I get seven swans a swanning about the place! Is it some sort of god damned joke? The house is full of bird shit, and the racket !!! I am becoming a nervous wreck. It is not funny anymore, stop sending these f***ing birds !!!

Agnes.

21st December

OK buster, I think I prefer the birds. What the hell am I going to do with eight maids a milking? It's not enough with all the birds, now I have eight cows shitting all over the house and mooing all night long.

F**K OFF !!!!!!!

Agnes.

22nd December

Look dick head - what are you on ??? You're having a laugh. Now I have nine pipers playing shite music constantly !!! And Christ do they play....When they aren't playing their sodding pipes, they keep chasing the maids through the cow shit. The cows keep on mooing and are treading all over the f***ing birds !!! The neighbors are threatening to have me evicted.

Agnes.

23rd December

You are a f***ing bastard !!!! Now we have ten ladies dancing. How on earth anyone can call these whores "ladies" is beyond me, they're pulling the pipers all night long !!!!! The cows can't sleep and now have diarrhoea. My living room is a sea of shit and the landlord has just declared the building unfit for human habitation.

F**K OFF AND DIE JOHN !!!!!!!

24th December

Listen shit face - what with eleven lords leaping about the house, shagging me and the maids senseless, I shall probably never walk again. The pipers are now fighting the lords for all the crumpet and resorting to committing sodomy with the cows, the birds are dead and rotting having been trampled during the orgy. I hope you're satisfied - you c**t.

Your sworn enemy,

Agnes.

25th December

You stinking lousy shit !!!! Twelve f***ing drummers, banging their f***ing drums all day long !!!! They have teamed up with the pipers, making one hell of a noise, both lots have been buggering the cows and Christ alone knows what happened to the milkmaids? They've probably drowned in the cow shit by now. The only way I have to saved myself from getting screwed to death is by hiding up in the f***ing pear tree which has been well fertilized by all this shit and has now grown through the roof !!!!!

Big hairy bollocks to you,

Agnes
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments