Avoid Squillinossett - Negative

desmoboy
desmoboy Posts: 20
Pls be very weary of buying anything from Squillinossett (Philip Nairn), he has yet to refund me £10 for part of a brake set which I did not receive.
Have tried messaging this guy 5 times in 2 months without any response so reasonable to assume he is trying to ignore me, and recently seems he is trying to cover his tracks by deleting all posts in the classifieds section where the listing was, and where he posted to say he would refund. Don’t think I am the only person to have problems with this guy either, so be warned!

Comments

• Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    There must be something wrong as Phil is a great Guy and would never knowingly cheat anyone, he is as honest as the day is long, I rode all the way to Paris with him and can deffo vouch for him.

I'll send him a text, and see if that helps.
  • Thank you Velo. hope you and the family are good and wish them merry xmas from me.

Dems, I issued a refund shortly afterwards, So I cant see why you want a further £10?
    Sadly you are the only person that has had an issue with me, im not sure why this has been an ordeal to sort out...

I have sent two sets of break pads too you following the brakes, when these "didnt" arrive I offered £10, or some swisstop green. I have bent over backwards trying to sort this out for you.
    I have sold many items on here with values in the £100's with virtually zero issues.
    I have not replied to your continuous emails. as I see thee is little to add!

And too add, I have not deleted any posts in the sale section, these get done after a period of time. I am sure a mod could give you some clarity on this if you require.

Also, ebay people seem to back me up as well. http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI ... ositive_30

Either way, have a merry christmas.
  • Great seem I only get response from you if I post on the forum.. I don't want a further £10 as I never got the £10 in the first place - please check your paypal account.
    Last private message from you before communications between us went dead was that you would refund via paypal gift ( I can post that here if you like) but I never received the promised paypal gift amount.
    Sorry for misunderstanding on my part on posts being cleared but this could have been so easily resolved if you had replied to my messages.
  • giarc
    giarc Posts: 54
    Just to further add - I bought some pedals and cleats off Squillnossett in the summer and they never turned up (despite him first saying his missus forgot to post them), along with another member from here who neevr got his shoes. He's virtually disappeared from here now so I doubt he'll come back.
  • ant1901
    ant1901 Posts: 646
    I had good dealings with him, was very honest ......just my experience
    2011 on one 456 carbon x9
  • chrisw333
    chrisw333 Posts: 695
    giarc wrote:
    Just to further add - I bought some pedals and cleats off Squillnossett in the summer and they never turned up (despite him first saying his missus forgot to post them), along with another member from here who neevr got his shoes. He's virtually disappeared from here now so I doubt he'll come back.

I never got my pedals either unfortunately.
  • giarc
    giarc Posts: 54
    Just a reminder - he's still posting on forums but hasn't issued any refunds and compeltely ignore's PM so be warned.