Royals Possible Contribution to Death Pool ?

Pudseyp
Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Will Prince "slitty eyes" make an apperance ?
Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !

Comments

• Probably got his chest pains laughing at his own impression of Kim Jum Il.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Pudseyp wrote:
    Will Prince "slitty eyes" make an apperance ?
    He might even make an appearance :wink:
    sandy hill wrote:
    Probably got his chest pains laughing at his own impression of Kim Jum Il.
    Or even Kim Jong-il :wink:
    I hope so.
    A Royal death would make Crimbo 8)
  • I hope not, I'd miss his remarks, makes the Royal Family human! Plus, reading reports, he's doing ok.

Personally, I'm a fan of the Royal Family. They don't cost us each a lot (about £1 each a year? ok) and the Americans wish they had one :twisted:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I hope not, I'd miss his remarks, makes the Royal Family human! Plus, reading reports, he's doing ok.

Personally, I'm a fan of the Royal Family. They don't cost us each a lot (about £1 each a year? ok) and the Americans wish they had one :twisted:

This.
  • sandy hill
    sandy hill Posts: 390
    edited December 2011
    Or even Kim Jong-il :wink:
    I hope so.
    A Royal death would make Crimbo 8)

I'm sure I typed correctly at the time. Bloody North Koreans will edit everything.
    This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
  • I hope not, I'd miss his remarks, makes the Royal Family human! Plus, reading reports, he's doing ok.

Potato!!!

I'm already drawing up my list of picks for next year.
    Formally known as Coatbridgeguy
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Ditto all of this, the british constitution needs an opinionated and unabashed figure head and as much as love Boris Johnson, compared to Prince Phil, he's a meer amateur
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp