Canyon Nerve AM 9.0 SL

welsh_wonder
welsh_wonder Posts: 152
edited April 2012 in Your mountain bikes
Seems to be a few popping up lately.

_MG_2371.jpg?t=1324641682

Comments

• they look awesome, wish the lbs would start selling them, but then that is the whole point for value for money, cut all middle men out.

is it hot lines who distribute or canyon direct?
  • Oooo now that is nice!
  • Cheers guys, its through Canyon dsirect who have great customer service...3 days in transit from Canyon to the Door.
  • :evil: need to get me one of those- has it come with XTR cranks and all as pictured or have you done some changes to the build?
  • Have not changed anything, all that is standard for that model minus pedals but ordered them with the bike as its cheaper than buying from the UK. Only change that Canyon did was put Black TALAS forks on rather than White which is what i was after anyway.
  • Nice, i'm hovering over buying the 7.0.First bike so weighing everything up :P
    2012 Canyon Nerve AM 8.0x (MTB)
    2011 Cannondale CAAD 10 (Road)
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    Nice bike, I still cannot get over the fact that they didn't give more colour options on the SL
  • Great looking bike!

Hope you don't mind a few questions about it?

How tall are you, how much standover clearance do you have, and what frame size did you go for?
  • snowrider
    snowrider Posts: 31
    Just bumping this to ask how your wheels are going? I am very tempted by this bike but a bit scared of running wheels with only 24 spokes on an AM bike. Any info much appreciated.