Holiday Eve, Eve Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Good morning tag nuts,

doing 8-12 (boo, supposed to start at 10 but we're finishing early)

then off to the pub for festive drinkies

Sexy-Santa-Claus.jpg
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scutters

As i may have mentioned beforehand before being beaten to the drop, up stupidly early with toothache which is presently threatening to ruin a perfectly good work slash drinking day. 3 Hors sleep because of it is also a grumpy Gazlar making. Just searched the whole house and there is no Ibuprofen anywhere, looks like a trip up the 24 hour ASDA, may have to stop off for some kind of breakfast too, you know just to be sociable.

Laterz
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Morning all,

Had a nice time with parents yesterday, and last night opened up a few presents that were for the house. Patiently awaiting tomorrow for the main presents opening ceremony, which I can't wait for, as I saw a Giulios bag with my name on it :D

And in that picture above, is the hohoho saying something about the girl?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    So last night i got home with a fettle head on, Cally was stripped down and bits were added to the Junkyard dog bike, I then went for a play with VWdog, Its amazing how much fun practicing Wheelies and manuals on a smaller bike. I was a 12yr old again

Cleaner brought me in some Italian Coffee, she said its the best smell after bacon rolls and babies
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:

Cleaner brought me in some Italian Coffee, she said its the best smell after bacon rolls and babies

Perchance, is she a cannibal?
  • Gazlar
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Perchance, is she a cannibal?

I was going to suggest paedo
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Got a morning of playing bikes today, going to get very wet and muddy and it will be very fun. This will be followed by an afternoon of pissing around doing fuck all (as is ususal for me anyway). Might pop into town because I forgot to get a few Xmas cards for people, or they can do without. I really should get on with a bit of uni work but I'm really not in the mood.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    great ride into work this morning - saw only 6 cars for the first 21 miles! Shame it p1ssed down after that!

Work, followed by classic rally christmas party & then staying at the Chairmans house - so good behaviour should be followed........
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Only 3 hours more 'work' to do then off for ten days.

Off to parents house for Christmas then several beers with the beer buddies.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Out for an early morning ride, brakes fecked! Grr, these Hayes strokers are useless! Just at the bike shop now to get some Xt's as I've never had a problem with them on the specialized!

Xmas and this bike are getting expensive!!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Mince pie for breakfast, been told by security that they'd like us to be out of the building by 12, no work after that point until 3rd Jan... Off to pick up 3 new pair's of DC's I impulse bought and then off to Sheffield to see MrF.
    Today is almost a perfect win. Would just need to contain bike/horse or snow related fun, and no work and then it would be perfect!
    Have a great day
    Christmas kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Sexy-Santa-Claus.jpg
    Good start to the morning!

Headed out today to keep junior amused somewhere or other then off to leafy Surrey to visit family where we'll get fed and watered like royalty - they're wine buffs and bring out some seriously expensive wine to have with dinner - win :-) Must get out on the bike sometime soon as all this pigging out is taking its toll and five knuckle shuffles just don't burn enough energy :-D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hello whores.

waiting for my bird to get in so i can make her some breakfast

still on leave, still not going up north for christmas (yipeeee!) off to the gym to try and reduce the effects of the lazy eating im planning to do this weekend.
  • Morning all!

Wedding went well yesterday, hope Mr and Mrs Jagger have a lovely life together, and cheers for the wine :D

Today, I have a concert to tend to, then cinema to watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie I believe wooo.

Then pub.

Laters
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Happy Friday Maggots,

Today I was up quite early, took the cat to the vet for his anti rabies shots and Pet Passport. Yes, my feline friend is going to be immigrating in January. Not quite a cheap affair at over £100, but it's done.
    I am supposed to be working [from home] today but I couldn't be arsed at all.. so today is a day of tea, crumpets, reading the Asimov "Foundation" series and watching movies.. ah, bliss..
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    Today is almost a perfect win. Would just need to contain bike/horse or snow related fun, and no work and then it would be perfect!

Ah, well as your seeing Mr.F you will indulge in horseplay and be ridden like a bike.. so win anyway
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    foxc_uk wrote:

Ah, well as your seeing Mr.F you will indulge in horseplay and be ridden like a bike.. so win anyway

This is true.. still not walking right after last weekend...
  • VWsurfbum
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Ah this gives me a nice warm feeling inside, like it does you :wink:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:
    foxc_uk wrote:

Ah this gives me a nice warm feeling inside, like it does you :wink:

Ballsacks, I'm day in this tree for nothing then freezing my nads off
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    slightly high on very strong italian coffee, just made some Jalfrezi Tortilla wraps with Chilli Soft cheese,
    What could go wrong?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon festive freaks!

Quiet day so far today. Finished the last of the shopping, now have no reason to visit a supermarket until 29th. Went for a quick spin on the 456, nailed the deer trail into one of the disused quarries and getting used to flats again. I am so tempted by a carbon one that resistance may fail when half way through the bottle of port i'm planning on drinking later.

Youngest still isnt going to sleep before 10, I thought by 4 years old she'd be ok. But after the port I won't be that bothered.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • S'up homos?

Went in to work, hovered around for a bit, came home, booked the Edison in for a respray at Argos, ordered Pizza. Job's a good-un.

Laters
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    It's not yet 7pm and my head already hurts from the noise of my wife and sister-in-law nattering at the rate of a mini gun at full chat! Is it wrong that i've tried to numb the pain with a full bottle of Rose wine already?
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    yes! rose is for wimmin!

beer is for men!

bacon flavoured beer is for men of CC

that is all!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er