Are these wheels tubeless ready

divingmoose
divingmoose Posts: 540
edited December 2011 in MTB general
Hi guys are these wheels ready to go tubeless Wheelset DT CSW MA 2.0 straightpull wheelset, 28 spokes, 15QR / X12
They are on the cube ams 130sl

Comments

• There's an awesome website for stuff like that...

www.google.com

You're welcome.
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • Thanks for that mate but i do check google first as some poeple are highly strung and get a monk on and suggest trying google first. I could not find anything when i checked but i am not the greatest google surfer.
  • No they're not.. they're DT M480 rims

From a german website:
    QUOTE CUBE:
    Dear XXXX,

the CSW wheels are generally made by DT Swiss components that we install in our own and combined with their own decor.

For all MA (Mountain = aluminum) wheels we mount the rim DT M480, only when Fritzz is planned by the higher load the broader DT M530.

The rims are tubeless NOT by nature, this can be retrofitted at most by a corresponding rim tape and sealing set.

The designs are stuck in this case, not painted.

When the hubs are so-called "straight-pull" versions, ie It used to be just spoke without a bow, the way crossing is still referred to as 3-fold.

An exact weight I have unfortunately not, but would estimate times 1900 grams for the 2.0 MA from Fritzz.

Since the rim in cooperation between us and DT Swiss is made, it has a different name, but corresponds to the E530 from DT Swiss.

END QUOTE
  • Thanks mate