A bloke at work told me

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
I took the missus out last night, a straight right, she went down like a sack of taters.

That's really bad, why do you beat her?

'Cos I've got a longer reach and better footwork. :lol:
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Well, coincidently I took my new girlfriend out last night. Found out she had a plasticine fanny. Haven't shagged her yet but I think I made an impression.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Aggieboy wrote:
    Well, coincidently I took my new girlfriend out last night. Found out she had a plasticine fanny. Haven't shagged her yet but I think I made an impression.

Hello stranger, or am I the stranger? I forget...

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • ....... I slept like a log last night......

Woke up in the fire........
  • I really needed a poo on the way home but the toilet on the train was out of order i had to sit there holding it. An old lady did ask 'is that a poo in your hand'.
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Done my chores today- filled the dishwasher up (or 'made love' as she likes to call it)
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • shedhead
    shedhead Posts: 367
    I took the girlfriend home to meet the family last week........ the wife went absolutely mad !!!
    'Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts'.
  • Took a girl home after clubbing last night. After a few drinks at mine, we went upstairs and while we were taking our clothes off a voice came from the bed and said "I hope that's not that fat bitch from last week". The girl said "Who the fu*ck was that?" and I said "its that b*stard memory foam mattress!".
  • I was really upset the other day when my mother-in-law said she was "sick of being pushed around, and people talking behind her back".

I had to point out she was in a wheelchair at the time.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • wac100
    wac100 Posts: 20
    Me and the missus fancied a bit of doggin the other night, so we drove to the local sight, but by the time she had parked the car up everyone had buggered off. :D
  • Drivers that use blue tooth headsets all the time.....

.....they need a good clip round the ear.....