Focus podcast

rick_chasey
rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
edited December 2011 in Commuting chat
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/bike-bl ... e-cyclists

Just over half an hour of chat about road safety for cyclist.

With standard Guardian-London centric view (though they do make token attempts to discuss it more broadly)

S'alright - nothing we don't know before, but it's nice to hear informed people chat about cyclist safety without foaming at the mouth about red light jumping or tax, or that their brother is their father or something.

Comments

• Am I the only person that gets annoyed at increasing content on news sites being delivered solely in the form of podcasts/videos? Sit through half an hour of talk or read the equivalent information on screen in about a sixth of the time, with the ability to context switch much more easily should I need to.
    "Mummy Mummy, when will I grow up?"
    "Don't be silly son, you're a bloke, you'll never grow up"
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,372
    Am I the only person that gets annoyed at increasing content on news sites being delivered solely in the form of podcasts/videos? Sit through half an hour of talk or read the equivalent information on screen in about a sixth of the time, with the ability to context switch much more easily should I need to.
    No you're not.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    It's not soley.

The bike blog on the site has covered all the issues at various points anyway.