Epic Cycles Spring Challenge

Bobbinogs
Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
Folks,

Has anyone any idea when the booking normally opens for this one?? The Facebook page is still referencing the 2011 event.

Thanks

Comments

• 3Pears
    3Pears Posts: 174
    Hi Bobbinogs,

Entries will be via EntryCentral again and should open in the next few weeks :) I will post on here to give you the heads up a day or two before they actually open !
  • 3Pears
    Bobbinogs

Confirmed, entries will open 10th January 2012 :)
  • Bobbinogs
    That's great, many thanks 3pears. I have no excuse now, see you there :)
  • 3Pears
    Entries have just gone live for this event on entrycentral.com :P
  • dp_1410
    dp_1410 Posts: 168
    Entered :)
  • JamesB
    JamesB Posts: 1,184
    Just put my entry in too :) and over half places are now showing as gone; great eevnt, this will be my third one now
  • dp_1410
    dp_1410 Posts: 168
    I'd like to extend my thanks to the crew for a great sportive!

Excellent route with some nice testing hills.

My first time here but i'll definitely be back.

Also whoever was on the white LOOK bike with Cosmic wheels thanks for the comment on my BMC ;) lol
  • Bobbinogs
    Yepp, fantastic route although the sun and no wind always helps :)

The last 20 miles was a blast, great way to finish.

I was the chap wearing blue on the blue mercian (nicely colour co-ordinated, don't cha think). Didn't notice a Look or a BMC but did see lots of nice Speshs.

Anyone know if the chap on the big fat mountain bike went round?? I got in just after 1pm and he was there looking a bit hot and bothered...but if he made it round in under 3 hours on that then he gets my vote for the red number next time around.
  • JamesB
    Yepp, fantastic route although the sun and no wind always helps

very typical weather for this time of year in Welsh marches from my experience ; NOT :(

yes very very fortunate with weather and IMO quite an easy route overall :):)

Maybe next year include Slough Hill, Stonewall Hill, and then up onto Spoad Hill from Knucklas , make it a bit harder Phil ?
  • JamesB
    any sign of ride times ??

including ham sarnies stops of course :D