Anyone want some schwalbe snow stud tyres?

spasypaddy
spasypaddy Posts: 5,180
edited December 2011 in Commuting chat
I know of one place in central london with one pair of very cheap snow stud tyres in a 700x38c

PM for more details

*enter a picture of a ninja*

Comments

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    spasypaddy wrote:
    I know of one place in central london with one pair of very cheap snow stud tyres in a 700x38c

PM for more details

*enter a picture of a ninja*

Er yes why the hell not after all it is xmas, PM me your asking price if you will kind sir.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    cheers picked them up this afternoon and fitted this evening, whilst heavy they were very easy to fit and look cool, currently pumped to 60psi and ready to run in tomorrow.

I suspect they wont be able to grip in really heavy ice conditions but still they should cope with those white winter morning frosts.

there's a good ice cycling tyre review here http://www.pinkbike.com/news/article2340.html
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.