Andre Bertin 1950's road bike

garrynolan
garrynolan Posts: 560
edited December 2011 in Road general
Hi, I'm helping a friend track down some parts - the one we're having most trouble with is the metal headtube badge for above bike. Anyone have any idea where one may be sourced? Thanks very much.
Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
exercise.png

Comments

• garrynolan wrote:
    Hi, I'm helping a friend track down some parts - the one we're having most trouble with is the metal headtube badge for above bike. Anyone have any idea where one may be sourced? Thanks very much.

Jumbles or E-bay are the only chances, I am afraid.... it might take some time to find it, but luckily the bike can be enjoyed even without
    left the forum March 2023
  • garrynolan wrote:

Jumbles or E-bay are the only chances, I am afraid.... it might take some time to find it, but luckily the bike can be enjoyed even without

Thanks ugo. Do you have any recommendations for internet jumbles? We're in Ireland so going to the big ones in GB isn't practical. Thanks again. G.
    exercise.png
  • left the forum March 2023

• Again ugo - thanks. Looks like a good source of info. Take care. G.
    exercise.png