On-One deals...

amclinden
amclinden Posts: 101
edited December 2011 in MTB general
http://www.on-one.co.uk/news/products/q ... albe-tyres

Half price or more on Schwalbe tires... Seems pretty good value to me?
Swveeeet¡¡¡

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    You do realise that page is dated 22/12/2010.
    The sale has been on for more than a year and a lot are sold out.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Woooops didn't see that :)

Most are in stock though
    Swveeeet¡¡¡
  • still waiting on my replacement marathons from Monday hopefully they arrive before christmas
    London2Brighton Challange 100k!
    http://www.justgiving.com/broxbourne-runners
  • bellys
    bellys Posts: 456
    they have got good offers on there bikes iv just got this http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/PBOOC456X9/ ... plete_bike
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Undecaled carbon 456 frame back down to £299 also.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Aye. Costs £100 more for one with decals... But the decals can be bought seperately for a fiver. On One are a bit special sometimes.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • That guy who fits the decals must charge a lot for labour.
  • Anonymous
    Looks better naked.
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    milko9000 wrote:
    That guy who fits the decals must charge a lot for labour.

It's not the labour...thats as cheap as chips....its the cost of shipping it to a chinese sweat shop that cost the money icon_wink.gif
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Northwind
    I bought one with decals, they came unattached in the same box as the frame. £95 it costs to put them in.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Very tempted by the whippet :D
    Swveeeet¡¡¡
  • Northwind wrote:
    I bought one with decals, they came unattached in the same box as the frame. £95 it costs to put them in.

I hear they're dropped into the box by actual flying angels, who On-One catch in a special net expressly for the purpose and release only after completing this special task once. It's cheap at £95 if you think about it.
  • milko9000 wrote:
    Northwind wrote:

That's the problem, you should have gotten them put on, more difficult to put them in.
  • EdW
    EdW Posts: 103
    Northwind wrote:
    Aye. Costs £100 more for one with decals... But the decals can be bought seperately for a fiver. On One are a bit special sometimes.

The decals that cost a fiver are not the same as those on the 'decalled' frame, which I believe are actually transfers under a lacquer.
    Besides, both retail at £500, they're just offering a better deal on the un-decalled frame at the moment.

I want a yellow one, but none in stock.
  • Northwind
    EdW wrote:
    The decals that cost a fiver are not the same as those on the 'decalled' frame, which I believe are actually transfers under a lacquer.

Some of them are different but my decalled frame is the same as the undecalled one- like I say, it just came with the same stickers, loose in the box.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • paulbox
    paulbox Posts: 1,203
    amclinden wrote:
    Woooops didn't see that :)

Most are in stock though
    If they still have the Dirty Dan's I would highly recommend if you're after some tyres for muddy conditions, I'm running them tubless and loving them.
    XC: Giant Anthem X
    Fun: Yeti SB66
    Road: Litespeed C1, Cannondale Supersix Evo, Cervelo R5
    Trainer: Bianchi via Nirone
    Hack: GT hardtail with Schwalbe City Jets
  • Anonymous
    EdW wrote:
    Besides, both retail at £500, they're just offering a better deal on the un-decalled frame at the moment
    No one buys them at full price, and I've seem they're more often doing a discount than not. Just have to wait for the right time.