Do you see images on these forums like this?

I just happened to pick the top most thread in "your mountain bikes" forum as an example. The original thread is on the below link. Do you see images like I do below with the right hand side cutoff (regardless of browser and with no option to scroll/view the entire pic)?

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12825789

cutoff.png

Is there a way around this issue? Is it an issue since the forums changed? Can the forum width not be increased?

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    already covered.

waiting

viewtopic.php?f=40033&t=12824287
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Thanks, I had not seen a dedicated thread to it, only mentions of it in others. What is the proposed fix? Add a scroll bar? As a sub question, why is the forum width so small? A scroll bar is still a poor option and I have seen no forum use one hardly ever. It would be much better to make the abatar margin area narrower and increase the post width area to span the width of ones screen surely? Majority of forums do this.
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    Yep already posted this on this thread: -

viewtopic.php?f=40033&t=12814995
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym Posts: 1,032
    it's not just the MTB forum - there are pics of poorly-positioned saddles all over these forums...