Baldock / Royston / Hitchin / Stevenage area?

Fatamorgana
Fatamorgana Posts: 257
edited February 2012 in MTB rides
Any mtn bikes around this area and know of some decent rides or even a group - I did hear that there was one group who meet in Baldock each week but I am unsure who they might be?

Any lone mtn bikers out 'n' about as I'm based between Baldock and Royston.

Any / all information would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Bit late replying but, check with Paul in Pauls Bikes in Hitchin.

he rides with the Baldock lot evey Thurs I think ....
  • evo3ben
    evo3ben Posts: 552
    We always ride out from Pinehill hospital every sunday morning at 08:30 and ride for about 2hours give or take lol. Here is a link to our thread thats a bit further down the list on this same page viewtopic.php?f=10014&t=12716559&start=200

There are around 20 of us but usually about 8 at any one ride. New commers are all welcome of any ability. Be good to see you if you can make it :wink:
  • Hi Fatmorgana

Ditto what EvoBen said.... we spoke when you posted on the 'Hitchin Calling thread' and this is probably a good time to come out with us - if you wish.....

We have had a bit of a lay off with depleted ranks - what with the poor weather & that - and things are just starting to pick-up again. Last Sunday was a glorious day with no mist, no high winds, and no ice or snow - and real sunshine!! And we actually went over towards Baldock doing the Weston Hills & down towards Luffenhall.

As Ben said - 8.30am outside Pine Hills Hospital in Benslow lane in Hitchin. There is plenty of unrestricted parking if you want to drive there.

Regards - John