Bendy Bus - RIP

124»

Comments

• notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    W1 wrote:
    Come on RJS.
    Yeah, what the hell, RJS, you hypocrite!
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,372
    W1 wrote:
    rjsterry wrote:
    No. I don't consider that he was doing exactly the same. I don't always agree with him just because he's a fellow pinko - see the lads' mag thread.

Come on RJS.
    Where's my quote? I'm not going to answer anything unless I get my quote from you.

No quote = you lose.
    Not gonna win any debating prizes, but there was some context of an already pretty degenerated debate. Two wrongs and all that.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    notsoblue wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:

But then this is the internet. And he's anonymous.

Speaking of which - where were you on Friday?
    Ended up not being at the central London office that day, so had to bail. Was on the cards though, so I didn't confirm for the meal. Shame, was looking forward to speaking dutch to someone who wouldn't laugh at my awful accent.
    I'm happy to not laugh at your awful accent another time if you CBA.
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Blimey, you leave the forum for a few hours to get some work done and a thread explodes!
    Why do people bother reading W1, never mind responding to him/her/it (do trolls have different genders)?

If we're all good boys and girls, do our homework and tidy our bedrooms before being told to, maybe Santa will be kind enough to give us all the present of removing W1 and banishing him/her/it back to underneath the bridge he/she/it normally lives under.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Blimey, you leave the forum for a few hours to get some work done and a thread explodes!

Quite - who'd have thought that this could happen to a thread with the word 'bendy' in the title...... :lol:
    Faster than a tent.......
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    NOOOO!!!!

I missed a W1 flaming session! Is their no justice in the World!!!

:x
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NOOOO!!!!

Don't worry, there'll be another along soon.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    Why do people bother reading W1, never mind responding to him/her/it (do trolls have different genders)?

If we're all good boys and girls, do our homework and tidy our bedrooms before being told to, maybe Santa will be kind enough to give us all the present of removing W1 and banishing him/her/it back to underneath the bridge he/she/it normally lives under.

Sometimes it's the excitement you need to stop yourself throwing your PC across the office and taking a financially bad decision to get yourself sacked.

Hypothetically obviously...
  • DonDaddyD
    W1 is like the Tory back bencher to Greg6's Cameron and Greg T's Osborne.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • rjsterry
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    W1 is like the Tory back bencher to Greg6's Cameron and Greg T's Osborne.

Oooh, they're not going to like that :lol:
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    I wish this thread would RIP.
  • W1
    W1 Posts: 2,636
    EKE_38BPM wrote:

Are you confusing me with someone else again? Or do you mean it this time :P
  • W1
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NOOOO!!!!

And we were getting on so well, I thought you'd joined the dark side!
  • DonDaddyD
    W1 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NOOOO!!!!

I'm having a daliance with "Blue Labour" at the moment.
    Food Chain number = 4

• W1
    rjsterry wrote:
    Two wrongs and all that.

Yet you only denounce one, even when the other is expressly highlighted to you.

I genuinely am not bothered either way, but it is notable and inconsistent.
  • W1
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    W1 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    NOOOO!!!!

I'm having a daliance with "Blue Labour" at the moment.

To be honest that sounds like the entire political spectrum in the UK in two words.
  • DonDaddyD
    It was a movement within the party - it tapped into conservative principles on social and international issues.

I'm not fully with the Dark side, but there is power in it, yes.
    Food Chain number = 4

• notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    It was a movement within the party - it tapped into conservative principles on social and international issues.
    Ok, I'll bite. What conservative principles on social and international issues?
  • DonDaddyD
    In all honesty I'm just reading up on it now. Clearly I'm not liberal or completely left leaning in my political view (despite believing that the Lib Dem MP was the best thing for Wimbledon). But I wouldn't say that I was a complete Tory.

I'm honestly trying to find a happy medium.
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD wrote:

Here's one:

russellgrant1.jpg
  • rjsterry
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    In all honesty I'm just reading up on it now. Clearly I'm not liberal or completely left leaning in my political view (despite believing that the Lib Dem MP was the best thing for Wimbledon). But I wouldn't say that I was a complete Tory.

I'm honestly trying to find a fence to sit on.
    FTFY :wink:
    Pinnacle Monzonite

• Ok, who brought the megabucket of popcorn for this dick swinging thread? :wink:
  • DonDaddyD wrote:

Here's one:

russellgrant1.jpg

Medium? pah!

He's a large at the very least.
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem