I take it

Frank the tank
Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
I'm the only bloke on here watching the fa cup highlights this evening. :wink: 'Cos I seem to be talking to myself.
Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.

Comments

• Nobody here but us Chickens. How did Totton do?
  • Richard_D wrote:
    Nobody here but us Chickens. How did Totton do?

They play tomorra lunch time against my mates team Brizzle Rovers.
    Tail end Charlie

• It shows the disparity between the levels. Totton with this match and the first round victory have made enough money to keep them afloat for the next couple of years but it is still less than what some topflight players get a month.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I see the MK Dons won through against the mighty Barnet and AFC Wimbledon lost, thus preventing a recurrence of last year's nearly bit not quite meeting between the two which never happened as the Dons lost their replay that would have set up that antagonising tie.

Anyway. 3rd round next, which does matter more.
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    I must admit I'd long suspected you were a taker. All you need to do now is find a giver and you're set.

Shouldn't be too hard on here.
  • jim453 wrote:
    I must admit I'd long suspected you were a taker. All you need to do now is find a giver and you're set.

Shouldn't be too hard on here.

I wondered how long it would be :shock: :lol: Ooooeeeeerr missus before such a post, given the thread title, however I can assure you I certainly don't "bite the tyre".
    Tail end Charlie

• random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    Just as long as it's not all Greek to you then, Frank :wink:
  • Oi "Random" I said NOOOOOOOOO :!:
    Tail end Charlie