New cafe in East Cheshire

CYCLESPORT1
CYCLESPORT1 Posts: 471
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
A new cafe has opened in Alderley Edge at Horseshoe Farm, it's on the main road coming into Alderley Edge from Wilmslow, it's cyclist friendly (our club meet there on sundays), log burning stove, eggs from the farm, great service.
Give it a go !
http://horseshoefarmshop.co.uk/horseshoefarmcafe.html

Comments

• napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    And possibly the worst road to pull out on to in the area!
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    And possibly the worst road to pull out on to in the area!

Not if you use the back lane that takes you to the rear of the garage :wink:
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    But does it have the requisite young totty serving bacon butties and cake? If not, then I will keep cycling to the Delamere Station cafe which definitely does.

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!
  • McBain_v1 wrote:
    But does it have the requisite young totty serving bacon butties and cake? If not, then I will keep cycling to the Delamere Station cafe which definitely does.
    Yes and yes, the bacon is outside next to the turkeys (well, they were :lol: ) go on give it a go next time you are in this neck of the woods
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    McBain - summertrees up at kelsall also has lovely young ladies serving there. Well worth the climb.
  • McBain_v1
    McBain_v1 Posts: 5,237
    cougie wrote:
    McBain - summertrees up at kelsall also has lovely young ladies serving there. Well worth the climb.

Well said that man! A bit of Cheshire-posh with your bacon and cake never goes amiss :mrgreen:

What do I ride? Now that's an Enigma!