Ribblecycles.co.uk

anto164
anto164 Posts: 3,500
edited December 2011 in The bottom bracket
I shop now and then at ribble, but every single time i use their website it's soooo slooooooooooooooooooooooow to load.

Is it just me, or is it the same for everyone else? I'd much rather shop at like.. wiggle, crc, or other places, but ribble have some good offers on atm.

Comments

• DavidBelcher
    DavidBelcher Posts: 2,684
    edited December 2011
    anto164 wrote:
    I shop now and then at ribble, but every single time i use their website it's soooo slooooooooooooooooooooooow to load.

Is it just me, or is it the same for everyone else? I'd much rather shop at like.. wiggle, crc, or other places, but ribble have some good offers on atm.

Not used it for months and it was OK back then, but just tried it and you're absolutely right. Maybe they have some server-related issues in the process of being fixed.

Or it could be hacking/industrial espionage on the part of another online retailer. Just to be sure....blame Wiggle.

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    I drove down the M1 the other day, and that was much slower than the other day when it seemed less busy.

Tesco had longer queues n arl....

As for ribble, it is almost as slow as wiggle.

Blah
  • [Quoted text removed by me due to an outbreak of muppetry (pressed the "quote" not the "edit" button on my first message :oops: )!]
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • Agreed - Ribble site was incredibly slow today - seemed like a server issue.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • petemadoc
    petemadoc Posts: 2,331
    Ribbles site is often slow at peak times.

Cheap shared server would be my guess.