Pro's & Ho's Peak of the Week Good Morning

Kaise
Kaise Posts: 2,498
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning all,

Up early to take missk to Aurbus for her flight to Toulouse, three days of call off duty in my boxers and fettling the bike.

In other news it's the end of Movember, give generously!

Comments

• It is indeed the end of Movember. Please give generously :Dhttp://mobro.co/thekickingmule

Anywho,

Morning losers!
    I've eaten me Crunchy Nut Cornflakes* and am drinking my morning tea, in preparation for a full days paid work. Hopefully it'll be a quiet day as the moaners will be outside, where I'm hoping it's cold and wet. Today has the potential to be a very good day.
    :D

Laters

*Other brands are available, but they're shoot in comparison.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    i will also be having a full day in work, a full lovely paid day in work. (althogh strictly speaking i get paid everyday whether im in work or not)

also, it is pay day today which is always a bonus.

also, i had 2 of my xmas presents last night from wife RE,

im off to teach some people how to find some trace amounts of some stuff then go to the gym then have a pie for my tea.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Exes and double-exes,

Having spent yesterday off-site, trying to bring hope to the hopeless, I'm on-site today trying to reinvent a new brand of hope, or at least trying to find out why their hope currently sucks goat.

Today is also Boss's last day, so noodles and drinks will feature, all on work time. Win.

Tis now sufficiently late in the day that I have earned a caffiene fix. Onwards.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    No work today, I'm not sure I'd be able to drive anywhere without the risk of an 'accident' :(

Kids are both off, plumbers fitting central heating and builder's repointing the house. I may have to retreat to the shed.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Cruddy types. http://mobro.co/VWsurfbum
    I have worked 6:30-21:30 for the last two days, i am tired from the wife waking me up last night to tell me VWdog was whining to go out :roll: so the chances of slying off the handle, getting the wrong end of the stick and genrally being a numpty are quite high today. http://mobro.co/VWsurfbum
    No1's School is the only one in the area not striking (they must have principles) and both minitures are staying at grandparents tonight. Result.http://mobro.co/VWsurfbum
    But plans for a nice meal out tonight and a early night :wink: will probably turn into a KFC, an argument and a early night with out any :wink:
    http://mobro.co/VWsurfbum
    No riding last night as was at work, no riding tonight, as above, so hopefully will get out thursday?? http://mobro.co/VWsurfbum

Minions last day today..............He called in sick. :roll:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Results from first year MBA in, I think it's good news as it's a pass, the downside is two more years of ferking hours of work every night.

Work has gone tits up, so a bad couple of days ahead.
  • Well done on the MBA - I got 78% on one of my maths papers this morning. Stayed sober for my annual appraisal from the boss who has postponed it until tomorrow - presumably so that he can think up even more scorn and invective upon me. Eldest off school, youngest in school. I'm off to Economy Class on Friday but I won't be groping any waiters on the plane.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Well done on the MBA - I got 78% on one of my maths papers this morning. Stayed sober for my annual appraisal from the boss who has postponed it until tomorrow - presumably so that he can think up even more scorn and invective upon me. Eldest off school, youngest in school. I'm off to Economy Class on Friday but I won't be groping any waiters on the plane.

thanks & well done! Now, I may need a bit of guidence logarithms..........
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning, freezing ride in at 4 this morning, car however is fixed so back on 4 wheels in the morn.

Obviously as it's a work day in now in starbucks chowing down on a muffin before heading of over brummigens urban sprawl.

Tarrah a bit
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Another long old day for me, 9 hour days for the last 2 weeks are starting to take their toll. As I didn't really have time for dinner last night, I have just consumed a 3 wheaty biscuit style breakfast..
    Later I will be going to see a movie about happiness, and commencing the packing for the weekend. And then sleeeep.

For those doing the Mo, I have donated £30 to the cause. I put it all on MrF's page as he would probably withdraw certain privileges if I hadn't...

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    Morning Mutants,

Today will be spent amusing junior because her school is shut due to whingeing teachers (the same ones who drone on about kids having 100% attendance and never taking a days holiday in term time but are quite happy to close the school for a day to wave placards around) :roll: Rant over.

May try to escape to the garage to fettle for a bit later on.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning apprentii

Started the day at the quacks - I had an ecg and the nurse said’ “my you’re fit!”

I said, “you’re not bad yourself love”

I'll get me coat....
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    Are people on strike at your place? If anybody at work calls in sick today, they have to provide evidence of it, otherwise they're presumed to be on strike and will lose a days wage...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning

Meh. Life is shit.

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Are people on strike at your place? If anybody at work calls in sick today, they have to provide evidence of it, otherwise they're presumed to be on strike and will lose a days wage...
    No his just lame, if he was a horse he would be shot.
    I have just got back to the office for a spot of lunch after being sent into some inner city schools as the numbnutts that are striking didnt tell the cleaners and they went and set off all the alarms :roll:

I dont want to get into the strike debate but all i will say is, Nice day for it.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    after being sent into some inner city schools as the numbnutts that are striking didnt tell the cleaners and they went and set off all the alarms :roll:

So... you are a cleaner?
  • foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    Another long old day for me, 9 hour days for the last 2 weeks are starting to take their toll. As I didn't really have time for dinner last night, I have just consumed a 3 wheaty biscuit style breakfast..
    Later I will be going to see a movie about happiness, and commencing the packing for the weekend. And then sleeeep.

For those doing the Mo, I have donated £30 to the cause. I put it all on MrF's page as he would probably withdraw certain privileges if I hadn't...

Kisses
    FoxC

9 hour days? what's that a normal working day for most people lol

Afternoon Websters!

Today i will be sniffing at people on strike while keeping calm and carrying on :)
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    foxc_uk wrote:
    'ning
    Another long old day for me, 9 hour days for the last 2 weeks are starting to take their toll.

9 hour days? what's that a normal working day for most people lol

Afternoon Websters!

Today i will be sniffing at people on strike while keeping calm and carrying on :)
    When you're only contracted and paid for 7 & half hours a day... 9 hours seems a complete skank..
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,413
    foxc_uk wrote:
    When you're only contracted and paid for 7 & half hours a day... 9 hours seems a complete skank..
    If you go to work in the private sector you'll very proably find some little clause in your contract to the effect that they can make you work any reasonable extra hours on top of your contracted hours - and no mention of overtime. Until I took a break I would have been happy with a 9 hour day. That's what it's like out there...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Woohoo, car back, and I got a complimentary tin of fruit sweets
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    afternoon....life is shite at the mo....still no luck in the job front (thanks to the rentboyshagging politicians) so feeling a bit down...(don't worry not going to do a gary speed) getting a bit of riding in though so all not bad..

All these public service dicksplodges are getting right on my tits en all "poverty this poverty that" where are your principles ? it's cnuts like you lot is why trhe country in on its ass..

Rant over.....oooo doughnuts.....
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Gazlar
    Pudseyp wrote:
    still no luck in the job front (thanks to the rentboyshagging politicians)

Have you considered the gap in the market for rentboys? ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Pudseyp
    Gazlar wrote:
    Pudseyp wrote:

No ones going near my gap in the market than you very much !!
  • Gazlar
    Pudseyp wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Pudseyp wrote:

I've seen your pics though, put the work in you could be earning double figures, thats folding money that is
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Pudseyp
    Gazlar wrote:
    Pudseyp wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Pudseyp wrote:

I've seen your pics though, put the work in you could be earning double figures, thats folding money that is

I told you they were between us.....thats it....no more "the train goes into the tunnel" game again....
  • Gazlar
    Pudseyp wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Pudseyp wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    Pudseyp wrote:

I told you they were between us.....thats it....no more "the train goes into the tunnel" game again....

Does that mean no more chocolate shunting at Bournville station then?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    after being sent into some inner city schools as the numbnutts that are striking didnt tell the cleaners and they went and set off all the alarms :roll:

So... you are a cleaner?
    LOL no. :lol:
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Pudseyp
    Yeah and no Dairy Milk deliveries either.................
  • Gazlar
    Pudseyp wrote:
    Dairy Milk, more like a kitkat, well you said there were room for 4 fingers
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Pudseyp
    Gazlar wrote:
    Pudseyp wrote:
    Dairy Milk, more like a kitkat, well you said there were room for 4 fingers

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTib_un2fVbgsnrCaXoMo9koNSEQXatCOcHkdMwvETlxKNhPqdZYg