rick_chasey Posts: 72,978
edited December 2011 in Pro race
http://www.lequipe.fr/Cyclisme/breves20 ... a-vue.html

Riders questioned too..

The French are clean though, right? ;)

Comments

• Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    @Vaughters reactions on twitter: Team BigMat doctor arrested on doping trafficking charges. My mom always said: sometimes things happen for a reason / Hate to say that it made me smile, as its not good for the sport.However, the way we’ve been treated by them: it made me smile
    cartoon.jpg
  • bigmat
    bigmat Posts: 5,134
    Doobz wrote:
    @Vaughters reactions on twitter: Team BigMat doctor arrested on doping trafficking charges. My mom always said: sometimes things happen for a reason / Hate to say that it made me smile, as its not good for the sport.However, the way we’ve been treated by them: it made me smile

What a c*ck. He should concentrate on signing up Dekker and Rasmussen and the like...
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    BigMat wrote:
    Doobz wrote:

What a c*ck. He should concentrate on signing up Dekker and Rasmussen and the like...

Glass houses me thinks :roll:
  • LangerDan
    LangerDan Posts: 6,132
    Doobz wrote:

Funny how Father Vaughters was quite happy to try to get into bed with Big Mat up to a few weeks ago. But for some contractual cocking around, this would have been have been a Garmin Slipstream problem, not just a Team Big Mat one- JV has dodged a bullet on this one and should keep schtum. It just draws attention to the type of company he was prepared to keep in order to get funding.

There's none so pure as a reformed hoor.
    'This week I 'ave been mostly been climbing like Basso - Shirley Basso.'
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,176
    LangerDan wrote:
    Funny how Father Vaughters was quite happy to try to get into bed with Big Mat up to a few weeks ago. But for some contractual cocking around, this would have been have been a Garmin Slipstream problem, not just a Team Big Mat one- JV has dodged a bullet on this one and should keep schtum. It just draws attention to the type of company he was prepared to keep in order to get funding.

There's none so pure as a reformed hoor.

It wouldn't be his problem at all. a) he was only dealing with the sponsor, not trying to merge teams and b) the doctor left the BigMat team a year ago.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    RichN95 wrote:
    It wouldn't be his problem at all. a) he was only dealing with the sponsor, not trying to merge teams and b) the doctor left the BigMat team a year ago.

You will keep getting facts in the way of a baseless accusation of an event that never took place.
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    Bedoucha Philippe, a former team doctor BigMat - Auber 93 placed in custody Tuesday has confessed on Thursday, according to the team. fr. Investigators found at his home during a search, orders and incriminating e-mails. Faced with evidence, Philippe Bedoucha had no choice but to confess and thus facilitating the recognition of several doping riders belonging to the team from 2007 to 2010 and providing for EPO.

Now, having passed several runners in the ranks of BigMat - Auber 93 may find themselves in the sights of investigators. September 3 professional runners and amateurs were heard as witnesses Monday and Tuesday.

The investigation had been opened in any discretion in January 2010 and meet his confession, the case could do a lot of noise ...

http://www.cyclismactu.net/news-dopage- ... z1fHvuO2Np
    cartoon.jpg