Frost this morning.

FocusZing
FocusZing Posts: 4,373
edited December 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Pretty cold.

Comments

• supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Yep, tends to happen as winter approaches.
  • FocusZing
    supersonic wrote:

Cleared though, it's mild now which is interesting.
  • FocusZing wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No it isn't
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    That's pretty deep man. Well done.
    Nice to see you've finally canned your sh1t thread.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No it isn't

I beg to differ, the barometric pressure has fallen, strong gusts tomorrow, fascinating. I think I will rest my barometer needle so I can ponder the swing of pressure which occurs.
  • FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No it isn't

I beg to differ, the barometric pressure has fallen, strong gusts tomorrow, fascinating. I think I will rest my barometer needle so I can ponder the swing of pressure which occurs.

No it isn't
  • FocusZing
    cooldad wrote:
    That's pretty deep man. Well done.
    Nice to see you've finally canned your sh1t thread.

It's not a case of canning ones "Musings" thread. It was brutally cast aside in the manic rush for technical forum supremacy. When one feel another good "musing" do not fret it will be shared among the Crud Catcher brethren.
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    FocusZing wrote:
    I think I will rest my barometer needle so I can ponder the swing of pressure which occurs.

I know exactly what you should you do with your barometer needle.......
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No it isn't

No it isn't

Interesting how you don't find the unpredictable nature of weather systems fascinating. One cannot dispute the wonder of watching barometric pressure rise and fall according to differing altitudes, fascinating.
  • FocusZing
    *AL* wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    I think I will rest my barometer needle so I can ponder the swing of pressure which occurs.

I know exactly what you should you do with your barometer needle.......

Yes exactly Mr AL, One has reset the need to precisely the same position as the indicating barometric needle so the consequently swing can be monitored tomorrow. Interestingly it's currently quite static.
  • FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No it isn't

No it isn't

Interesting how you don't find the unpredictable nature of weather systems fascinating. One cannot dispute the wonder of watching barometric pressure rise and fall according to differing altitudes, fascinating.

No it isn't
  • FocusZing
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No it isn't

No it isn't

No it isn't

A tornado spinning around and around and around...around and around with devastating force, consuming all matter within in it's path. Surely, Mr Cat With No Tail, you find this meteorological phenomenon fascinating?
  • cooldad
    You should avoid the Wizard of Oz when you forget your medication.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    FocusZing wrote:

A meatspin spinning around and around and around...around and around with devastating force, consuming all matter within in it's path.

i could have guessed
  • FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    supersonic wrote:

No it isn't

No it isn't

No it isn't

devastating force

That's like my knob that it.
  • FocusZing
    cooldad wrote:

Fascinating Mr Cooldad. The parable to when the US emerged from a period of deflation and depression in the 1920's is most observant of you, very interesting. One feels almost compelled to produce a musing.
  • sheepsteeth
    my knob

thats like a tiny less usefull version of my obvious
  • sheepsteeth
    FocusZing wrote:
    One feels almost compelled to produce a musing.

i feel a compulsion to produce a musing every morning about 10 minutes after some coffee.
  • cooldad
    FocusZing wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

Fascinating Mr Cooldad. The parable to when the US emerged from a period of deflation and depression in the 1920's is most observant of you, very interesting. One feels almost compelled to produce a small turd, or as I like to say, a musing.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    FocusZing wrote:
    a musing

Quite the opposite of you then....
  • FocusZing
    *AL* wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    a musing

Quite the opposite of you then....

Be musing.
  • FocusZing
    The air pressure has fallen, quite a swing, very interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing if the air pressure changes in the evening.

Blustery and mild now, not frosty and cold.

The average high temperature in November is 9.5c, the average minimum temperature in November is 3.5c. So it is mild at 11c today which is fascinating. Toward the end of November too.

I'm looking forward to measuring and observing the barometric pressures and temperatures in December too. I wonder if we will get any snow?
  • I'm going to stick a limb out and say this year will be back to a mild winter like we had previously in 2005/2006/2007 just wet,windy and mild. I think maybe a couple of wintry showers but nothing like the snow of the past 3 years. I couldn't do another winter with snow.
  • FocusZing
    I'm going to stick a limb out and say this year will be back to a mild winter like we had previously in 2005/2006/2007 just wet,windy and mild. I think maybe a couple of wintry showers but nothing like the snow of the past 3 years. I couldn't do another winter with snow.

Good observations there Mr Bwfc4eva868. It certainly has been a very mild November compared to last years. I wouldn't mind seeing some snow around Christmas time.
  • I don't mind a light sprinkling of snow as it looks nice. But I'm stuffed if its quite a covering of snow as i can't get off our street.
    I have just fitted the heated grips and bought new winter gloves for the motorbike, so i may have dashed any hopes of white stuff :lol:
  • FocusZing
    I don't mind a light sprinkling of snow as it looks nice. But I'm stuffed if its quite a covering of snow as i can't get off our street.
    I have just fitted the heated grips and bought new winter gloves for the motorbike, so i may have dashed any hopes of white stuff :lol:

That's proper man's stuff that is, biking in the winter.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    FocusZing wrote:
    That's proper man's stuff that is.

unlike this thread then
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    FocusZing wrote:
    One feels almost compelled to produce a musing.

Its at times like this I lose any sympathy for PC David Rathband, sometimes he doesn't realise how good he has it
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • FocusZing
    Kaise wrote:
    FocusZing wrote:
    That's proper man's stuff that is.

unlike this thread then

Whats more manly than discussing the finer details of weather systems and delighting in the random nature of nature.

One compels you Mr KIaise to take a walk at dinner time and observe the power of the earths wind. Pick up a leaf and watch it merrily dance among the fading Autumnal colours.
  • FocusZing
    Windy today, a sharp fall in pressure which is interesting.