Those crazy Zimbabwa's

mudcow007
mudcow007 Posts: 3,861
edited November 2011 in Commuting chat
this cant be real clicky?
man wrote:
One of the women threw water in my face and they injected me with something that gave me a strong sexual desire," he said.

"They stopped the car and made me have sex with each of them several times, using condoms.

"When they had finished they left me in the bush totally naked.

"Some people gathering grass helped me by calling the police, who took me to hospital to deal with the effects of this drug that I had been given, as the urge to have sex was still there
Keeping it classy since '83

Comments

• willy b
    willy b Posts: 4,125
    Drug? Sounds like beer to me :roll:

Weird story though.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Indeed......I particularly liked the defense of the women caught in a car full of used condoms.....that they were lazy prostitutes! ;-D
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • My God. That's shocking!

It's scary when this kind of thing happens close to home as well.

I was shopping last week when two stunning blondes came up to me. Their car had broken down and they needed a lift home; they would pay for the fuel and being the gentleman I am, I gladly offered to help them.

When we got to their house, they realised they had no money and offered to wash my car for me, and to add some spice they would do it topless!!

Well what can I say? A marvellous payment for a simple act of charity.... it wasn't until I got home that I found that while I was distracted one of them had stolen my wallet.

I wanted to warn others of this, in case they get caught by this scam as well - I was caught Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday last week. I'll probably get caught tonight and Tuesday as well....
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    My God. That's shocking!

It's scary when this kind of thing happens close to home as well.

I was shopping last week when two stunning blondes came up to me. Their car had broken down and they needed a lift home; they would pay for the fuel and being the gentleman I am, I gladly offered to help them.

When we got to their house, they realised they had no money and offered to wash my car for me, and to add some spice they would do it topless!!

Well what can I say? A marvellous payment for a simple act of charity.... it wasn't until I got home that I found that while I was distracted one of them had stolen my wallet.

I wanted to warn others of this, in case they get caught by this scam as well - I was caught Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday last week. I'll probably get caught tonight and Tuesday as well....

.................until you run out of wallets :wink: