Forum home Road cycling forum Road beginners

whats it called when....

solboysolboy Posts: 368
edited November 2011 in Road beginners
You are riding up a slight incline and you get into a rythem but it seems effortless and enjoyable? Cant put my finger on it but i seem happiest when i an riding smooth tarmac up a slight hill - do you call this the sweet spot or something? does anyone know what i mean?


Sign In or Register to comment.