The day after tomorrow

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,052
edited November 2011 in Commuting chat
wow after the best part of a week where the evening temp hasnt dropped much lower than 10c it's suddenly dropped to 0c

Yet i spent all afternoon in the garage wearing jeans & a t-shirt
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• Ian Holm as Itboffin: [Over the phone] What I'm about to tell you is supposed to be confidential. Several hours ago, I fell down in the garage. I fell over because the G&T in my glass froze.
    Bikeradar: At what temperature does...
    Ian Holm as itboffin: [Interrupting] Negative 150 degrees Fahrenheit. I mean, I had to look it up!
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • itboffin
    dont worry Greg I'll be fine, i've stripped naked and rubbed myself all over with duck fat then i drank some Stella anti-freeze just in case.

Pics too follow
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Cheap French wine is the answer mate, tastes better than the Halfords antifreeze and it's still got about the same percentage of glycol.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.
  • Oh dear. Stella.

Is Mrs itb on her way to A&E yet?
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • itboffin
    Greg66 wrote:
    Oh dear. Stella.

Is Mrs itb on her way to A&E yet?

Its her birthday on Tuesday I swear it like only last year she had one, anyway i've set her sights low - she wont be disappointed.