Motivation Needed Urgently

Secteur
Secteur Posts: 1,971
edited November 2011 in The bottom bracket
Had planned a really good ride today, but it's windy++++ - the sort of wind that during the night makes you worry there'll be roof slates missing in the morning.

Haven't seen any other cyclists out.

REALLY want to stretch the legs today.

Need motivation!! It's not *that* unsafe, is it??

Comments

• Secteur
    Twitter is no good, as keep reading tweets by pro cyclists saying things like "just done 6 hours, 190km, headwind all the way, got frostbite... feels amazing" etc etc - doesn't help!!!
  • Secteur
    Actually, this is a daft time to post - Sunday lunchtime - 99% of members here will probably already be out cycling!

Better go out myself then...
  • kayo74
    kayo74 Posts: 299
    Just done a spinning class as the weather not great this morning. That's a good enough stretch of the legs!!.
  • Can ypou post this every Sunday morning about 7am?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Secteur
    Did a MEGAwindy 2 hours. Nearly got blown clean off the bike several times. Totally crazy & dangerous at times but loved it & feel better for it!!
  • 60 miles around the roads of Nth Notts. done. A bit windy, but not enough to cause any concerns about flying debris.
    Remember that you are an Englishman and thus have won first prize in the lottery of life.
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Secteur wrote:
    Did a MEGAwindy 2 hours. Nearly got blown clean off the bike several times. Totally crazy & dangerous at times but loved it & feel better for it!!

And the "Motivation" of the year award goes to Secteur!

Wish I had the time and the inclination!

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • Currently suffering from glandular fever so think you all have dubious parentage for rubbing it in :wink:
    Cheers

Andy
    Cyclist, Massage Therapist & Ice Cream Genius
    Andrew Creer Massage