Recommend a bike courier please.

chopchop
chopchop Posts: 158
edited June 2012 in MTB buying advice
I need to send a bike via courier but have never used one before. If you've used one recently, who did you use and how much did it cost? Did they collect from your home? The bike will need shipping from Swansea to Coventry.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    I have used Parcels 2 Go to send a frame to Portugal and they were cheap as chips (£28)....they collect from your home but use the likes of DHL, FED Ex etc but are less than half the price another is myHermes...
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • I've used parcel2go and myparceldelivery. Both reasonably priced, and both offer great service!
  • chopchop
    chopchop Posts: 158
    Cheers lads, looks like parcel2go is the way forward.
  • Afifyusof
    Afifyusof Posts: 1
    hey guys. sorry, i'm new to this. i'm trying to use parcel2go as well. do you have to put the real price for the 'value contents' option such GBP 300.00? could someone help me with this. Thanks
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I am sure the question is asked for a reason, why would you feel the need to lie?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    http://www.parcelmonkey.co.uk/login.php ... monkey.php
    I used this website once - fine & well priced.

Parcel Force 48 are generally OK too - although one time they were very late with pick up...
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.