Ragley Piglet

adamwood92
adamwood92 Posts: 32
edited November 2011 in MTB workshop & tech
Orite, i'm looking at buying a Ragley Piglet frame and was wondering whether I could use my current forks on it, this is because I have got rockshox reba 100mm and the frame says it is optimised for 120mm and was wondering whether 100mm would work on the frame?
Any help would be appreciated, cheers!
nay denner rickta

Comments

• delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    not knowing off the top of my head the size of the headtube of a piglet (1/18 taperd 1.5) ect or the size of the sterrer tube on your reba.. if they the same then it should be easy if not then you would have to find the appropriate head set to match the fork to the head tube...
    as for the travel i cant see it being an issue it would alter the geometry of the bike making it steeper in headangle....
    if you have any worries im sure if you emailed ragley they would help you out.....

i had some fox 36 taas rc2 on my pace hardtail they were 160 and it was designed for a 140 i had no issues with it...
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    the forks will fit but it might be worth doing a little bit of research as I know some rebas and toras can be extended to 120mm quite easily, I think this might just be the air forks though.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava