WFH Games

itboffin
itboffin Posts: 20,064
edited November 2011 in Commuting chat
I know a few of you on here occasionally Work From Home, I was wondering what if any games you play in your er free time :roll:

Personally I like the see how many cups, plates and cutlery I can use and leave around but not in the dishwasher or sink :lol:

Mrs itboffin thinks it's hilarious or something
Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

Comments

• from your previous exploits - how many used waxing strips you can leave in the house stuck to items?
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    Occasionally I fire up the PS3 and play something for a little while. tbh it's only when there's something on TV I watch that I actually do any work some days :oops:
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    another variant is the i'll make dinner game, the goal of this game is to use every pot, pan, bowl, gadget etc and generally make the kitchen look like a red neck trailer park after a tornado.
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • How long can you go without shaving / washing / getting dressed?

I managed a week once, but I had to have a bath to get me kecks off....
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=co_DNpTMKXk

Hope this is the one I think it is. I'm sat in a product owner workshop and can't play it back.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX