Giant TCR 2

smeev
smeev Posts: 105
edited November 2011 in Your road bikes
Hi,

My new recently purchased TCR 2 which i got from wiggle with 34% off pice.....was £636 i think. Have done a couple of 30milers & it is dream to ride.

Frame: AluxX SL aluminum
Fork: Advanced-Grade, Composite with Alloy OverDrive Steerer
Handlebar: Giant Connect
Stem: Giant Connect
Seatpost: Giant Connect
Saddle: Giant TCR
Pedals: Shimano M540
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra 18 speed
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
Brakes: Shimano Tiagra
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra
Cassette: Shimano HG 12-25
Chain: Shimano HG53
Chainset: Shimano 4550 34/50
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Integrated Press Fit
Rims: Giant S-R 2 DW aluminum
Hubs: Formula
Spokes: Stainless Steel
Tyres: Michelin Dynamic 700x23mm

Weight: 9.38 (with luggage scales)

Will be looking to upgrade the wheel next year hopefully

Thanks for looking
Special eyes 4 ever....

Comments

• Giant really know how to put the perfect finishing touches to a bike, the red anodized parts suit it perfectly
    Give me a hill, then i shall enjoy the suffering!

"I love the mountains, but the moment of exertion fills me with deep hatred. So I try to shorten the suffering." -Marco Pantani
  • Keith Oates
    Keith Oates Posts: 22,036
    Nice looking bike, I also have a TCR and feel very comfortable on it over long distances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride Daily, Keep Healthy
  • smeev
    smeev Posts: 105
    Giant really know how to put the perfect finishing touches to a bike, the red anodized parts suit it perfectly

I totally agree & i was the finishing touches that mad me buy the Gaint. I have got some Red Ultremo's on order which
    will emphasise the red touches & bit more. Funds porvided, i may get some white RS30 next year.

Does anybody know if they do any differnent colour hoods for the tiagra range?? I have seen them for Ultegra shifters.

Cheers.
    Special eyes 4 ever....
  • Are the tiagra hood covers the same size as 105? I have seen Red hood covers for 105 shifters.
    It is by riding a bicycle that you learn the contours of a country best, since you have to sweat up the hills and coast down them.

--Ernest Hemingway