Gilbert's wife

frenchfighter
frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
edited August 2012 in Pro race
Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• For some reason she reminds me of Roxette. I like the baby's outfit - class.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • :shock: Like looking in a mirror
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,466
    that baby hasn't earned the right to wear that jersey, what a nub
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • Baby's got more body fat than than both of the parents.
  • roypsb
    roypsb Posts: 309
    Top totty!

Didn't Cav call him Phillipe '13 incher' Gilbert? Perhaps that would explain her contented look :shock:
  • RoyPSB wrote:
    Top totty!

Didn't Cav call him Phillipe '13 incher' Gilbert? Perhaps that would explain her contented look :shock:

i think what cav said was the way Gilbert pissed all over everyone this season was the equivalent to dropping your pants to reveal a 13 incher. But you can't blame her for being content think how much prize money he must have won this year let alone how much he gets paid she has it made
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    I'd smash her spine in.
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799
  • For some reason she reminds me of Roxette. quote]

roxette26.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    Sluit?Bit unfair IMO.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • canbakay
    canbakay Posts: 282
    haha thats close in Dutch....

not gonna lie, theres a sexiness there
    Dogma
    Madone
    R3
    Point Reyes
    Raleigh Burner
    Boris
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    gsk82 wrote:
    that baby hasn't earned the right to wear that jersey, what a nub

Best post ever on the Internet :mrgreen:
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Baby's got more body fat than than both of the parents.

That's allowed, they're babies :P
  • deejay
    deejay Posts: 3,138
    For some reason she reminds me of Roxette.
    Pity that neither of them are "Blondes".
    Black eyes and blonde hair = No Class.
    Organiser, National Championship 50 mile Time Trial 1972
  • kristal-phil.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    The Prince and Patricia Zeevaert's boobs!!

http://thechive.com/2010/02/12/shes-giv ... -8-photos/

-Jerry
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • frenchfighter
    tumblr_m95x92xqmV1qgo6b0o1_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    tumblr_lxqeqiPIh31r19drmo1_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • You treat objects like women, man
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • She's quite fetching, but I'm not sure about that leather jacket. It's a bit Mad Max or Blake's 7, I'm not sure which.

And the wee man is going to need some serious cleat wedges for that forefoot varus.
  • Lichtblick
    Lichtblick Posts: 1,434
    I've seen some shallow threads in my time on the internet, but this one........ :roll:
  • lucan
    lucan Posts: 339
    Lichtblick wrote:
    I've seen some shallow threads in my time on the internet, but this one........ :roll:

I don't think it's even started yet! :wink:
    Summer: Kuota Kebel
    Winter: GT Series3
  • fish156
    fish156 Posts: 496
    Lichtblick wrote:
    It's a rest day in La Vuelta plus a Bank Holiday, so FF has a little spare time on his hands....
  • jerry3571
    Think this is an antique thread from last year. I think someone else is having a slow weekend digging through the archives. Bank Holiday and no Vuelta; jeeeesus!!! :(
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

-Jacques Anquetil
  • fish156 wrote:
    Lichtblick wrote:
    It's a rest day in La Vuelta plus a Bank Holiday, so FF has a little spare time on his hands....

Not just spare time....
  • frenchfighter
    What a waste of time the last handful of posts were. Should have saved the effort and the effort of those that read them.

jery. there is something called a search function and also something called memory. this way rather than start a new thread you post on older one you remember being about the same subject as you want to post on...I wont explain the reasons why that is preferable as it should be self explanatory.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • jerry3571
    edited August 2012
    Get you FF. Between running a business, riding my bike, organising races, watching the races, I don't have as much spare time to suss out all the nuances of a particular website.
    To be honest, I think you ought to get out more and support cycling rather than do the fanboy thing. Do some Marshalling on a local TT and make a contribution to cycling.
    Jerry

Ps- sorry for the crabby response but I think you, FF, went off a bit hard. I contributed to this thread so I thought the thread was quite amusing. Just amazed someone could be arsed to comment about it a year later. Bank Holiday I guess.

-Jacques Anquetil
  • frenchfighter
    edited August 2012
    LoL. That one is trotted out quite often - get out on your bike more. It is not a requirement to ride a bike to be interested in procycling or post on this forum.

As it stands, it may also surprise you to know that I hold down and very responsible job working 50-60 hr weeks, look for and edit a huge amount of cycling photos, follow almost every pro race and still get out on my racing bike 2-3 times a week...
    jerry3571 wrote:
    Just amazed someone could be arsed to comment about it a year later.

It's not hard. I came across the two photos I just posted, figured some people may want to see them, remembered there was a thread on this already, searched for it, posted them.

As for the tone of my response, it was given as such as you have been quite happy to post some comments prior to the one above that I also found...
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Oh, I'd have liked a nice long weekend, but as it stands I had to work today, just like every bank/public holiday.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • jerry3571
    Hmmm... i editted my post a bit there. I wasn't having a go so put down the gun. :/

-Jacques Anquetil
  • Lichtblick
    Lichtblick Posts: 1,434
    Oh, I'd have liked a nice long weekend, but as it stands I had to work today, just like every bank/public holiday.

I have to work through every "public" holiday too. They're just a dammed nuisance, because no-one else is in to take phone calls. OTOH the phone doesn't ring, so much work can be done in a quiet office.

Just saying, some of us have jobs and some of us like me and FF, have to work through so-called holidays.

And the thread however old, is still shallow and treats women like objects.