Quebrantahuesos 2012

Is anyone doing the Quebrantahuesos in 2012 I am, unfortunatly missed 2011 due to bad knees ut really up for it next year there are a few entries avalable if anyone fancies coming along for the ride> Andy
Training for the Cycle to Spain and the Quebrantahuesos
www.seeyouinspain.co.uk

Comments

• T.C.
    T.C. Posts: 495
    what are your plans?
  • Fly out to Zaragoza the Wedneday before back on the Sunday will be staying with Chris O'sullivan (Hes done it a few times now) in Panticosa, (the village is just before the climb at Hoz great place for the better half to spectate from) he's aranging transfers and transport to and from Sabinanigo Are you thinking of doing it if so I'll give you Chris's contact details. I hope the weather is better that 2010 I nearly froze.
    www.seeyouinspain.co.uk
  • If I drive anyone fancy spliting the fuel
    www.seeyouinspain.co.uk
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    T.C. wrote:
    what are your plans?

I think his plans are to keep bumping the thread until his website makes him enough money by flogging training in Spain, which falls mainly on the plain.
  • Bobbinogs wrote:
    T.C. wrote:
    what are your plans?

I think his plans are to keep bumping the thread until his website makes him enough money by flogging training in Spain, which falls mainly on the plain.

I dont offer training in Spain or any where else just enjoy this event and always keen on reducing the cost of the trip if I can get two or three of us to split the fuel and ferry it means I havent got to trust my bike to ryanair baggage handelers.
    www.seeyouinspain.co.uk
  • Bobbinogs
    Bobbinogs Posts: 4,841
    Fair enough, and a canny plan. Hope you enjoy the ride, looks like a tough one but a great adventure to be had.
  • I've got my number the draw forthe rest will be on the 16th good luck Andy
    www.seeyouinspain.co.uk
  • Flying out late tommorow to bacelona land at 8.30pm anybody want to share hire car to Sabinanigo Jaca Panticosa message me. Good luck to everyone doing this hopfully catch up with a few of you in the beer tent at the end
    www.seeyouinspain.co.uk