world masters 2011 photos

Comments

• Some great pics there. One common thread through pretty much all of the pics is 4 spoke front wheel and solid rear wheel.

So in summary, if I want to take part not year, I need yet another pair of wheels. Which means I need to get on with with the DIY to earn the credits...
    Live to ski
    Ski to live
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Not really :D for bunch races I use 4 spoke front and rear disc but you can use spoke wheels for bunch racing.
    I use double disc for pursuit.
    I use spoke wheels for training and spare bike.
    Which age group will you be in and what events?
    Are you doing the BCF UK champs also?
  • Am I doing the BC National Champs. I wasn't until I read your post as I didn't know about it. And by this, I assume you mean the Masters National Champs at Newport?

To the present, are you doing the LVRC track session this Saturday?
    Live to ski
    Ski to live
  • oldwelshman
    oldwelshman Posts: 4,733
    Am I doing the BC National Champs. I wasn't until I read your post as I didn't know about it. And by this, I assume you mean the Masters National Champs at Newport?

To the present, are you doing the LVRC track session this Saturday?
    I am not sure I might pop in.
    I have taken a 4 week break since the worlds and done absolutely nothing.
    I went our yesterday and did 35 miles, felt crap which is normal after my break :-)
    I amcoming to wales friday and will do the vets and just roll round and might do derny on sat night or lvrc in afternoon.
    It is only for a bit of fun as I do not intend to start training properly until Jan or Feb just do base miles and the odd track session.
    I think the bcf is at Newport again this year yes.