ride guide mtb

hainman
hainman Posts: 699
edited November 2011 in MTB general
Anyone else been enjoying the programme ride guide mountainbike....its on extreme channel every morning at 8.30 every day.some of the trails on it are amazing......
Giant Reign 2
Crohnie

Comments

• Dirtrider
    Dirtrider Posts: 1,611
    It's awful, really bad. Just loads of annoying Canadians riding Norco's from about 2008.

It's such a shame the extreme channel doesnt actually show decent mountain biking, 5-6 years ago they used to show XC/4X/Downhill racing.
    For Sale:

Specialized P3 Frame

Marzocchi Z2 Atom 80mm
  • leef82
    leef82 Posts: 20
    They was in wales in today's programme, the places they rode at looked pucka, sometimes its a good program and others bit boring
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    the guy - andrew is chairman of my local club. lucky barsteward gotto ride with darcy!!!
  • i watch it now and again depends sometimes its good most ofthe time its just people chatting about how great places look
    falling off doesn't hurt....its the landing that hurts

FS Giant Trance X3 (2013)
    FS Specialized Camber 2011 (2011)=(stolen)
    HT Merlin Malt one (sold)
  • aidso
    aidso Posts: 493
    I've been trying to find a link to download it but havent had much luck. Drop In TV had some good moments too.
    When FreeCaster came on the scene, MTB on the channel seemed to disappear. Now its re-runs of Fantasy Factory and Bull Riding...woop-t-doo!
  • mikeyj28
    mikeyj28 Posts: 754
    welshkev wrote:
    the guy - andrew is chairman of my local club. lucky barsteward gotto ride with darcy!!!

Are they going to repeat this as i know they went to Caerphilly, Afan and maybe Cwmcarn too??
    Really want to see this as i liove in Cardiff. Wish i'd have been riding with Darcy Turenne!!
    Constantly trying to upgrade my parts.It is a long road ahead as things are so expensive for little gain. n+1 is always the principle in my mind.
  • Mojo_666
    Mojo_666 Posts: 860
    mikeyj28 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Are they going to repeat this as i know they went to Caerphilly, Afan and maybe Cwmcarn too??
    Really want to see this as i liove in Cardiff. Wish i'd have been riding with Darcy Turenne!!

This it?

http://rideguidebike.mobilerider.com/tv ... &cid=14071